2019-2020 Temple

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone already had a virtual interview for this school? I have one tomorrow and in the email schedule it says 10:00 meet and greet, but the zoom email sent out says 11:00AM...
 
Has anyone already had a virtual interview for this school? I have one tomorrow and in the email schedule it says 10:00 meet and greet, but the zoom email sent out says 11:00AM...


My meet and greet was actually at 8:30 AM EST.

In your case, I would email them to double check the start time. Worst comes to worst, just get ready by 10:00 AM.
 
Did anyone who interviewed at St. Luke's remember hearing about a $10,000/year scholarship for all students? I feel like I heard it during the info session but I don't see it in any of the material.
 
Did anyone who interviewed at St. Luke's remember hearing about a $10,000/year scholarship for all students? I feel like I heard it during the info session but I don't see it in any of the material.
They definitely did say it but I haven't gotten any financial aid yet or scholarship info
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1585339309301.png

guys the new MSAR kinda scaring me lmao
 
anyone know when they are going to make the accepted students fb page? I thought it would be soon. Just trying to see if I can find a roommate or two for this coming year
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m a little confused by the phrasing of the acceptance email. What does the “Temple and affiliates clinical campus” mean? Is that St. Luke’s?
I was accepted to the St. Luke's campus and it explicitly says in the letter on the portal that I was accepted to that one
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad