2019-2020 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone already had a virtual interview for this school? I have one tomorrow and in the email schedule it says 10:00 meet and greet, but the zoom email sent out says 11:00AM...

When do they hit the waitlist

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone already had a virtual interview for this school? I have one tomorrow and in the email schedule it says 10:00 meet and greet, but the zoom email sent out says 11:00AM...

My meet and greet was actually at 8:30 AM EST.

In your case, I would email them to double check the start time. Worst comes to worst, just get ready by 10:00 AM.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone who interviewed at St. Luke's remember hearing about a $10,000/year scholarship for all students? I feel like I heard it during the info session but I don't see it in any of the material.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone who interviewed at St. Luke's remember hearing about a $10,000/year scholarship for all students? I feel like I heard it during the info session but I don't see it in any of the material.
Yes they definitely said that during the presentation

They definitely did say it but I haven't gotten any financial aid yet or scholarship info

1585339309301.png

guys the new MSAR kinda scaring me lmao

Will those on the CC list also hear back (hopefully) first week of April?

Also by first week of April, do they mean this week (April begins) or next week (first full week of April)?

Pretty sure CC hears back in May actually
I understand that’s when MOST movement occurs. But what I want to know is if there is ANY movement for CC list next wave of decision. I think I remember seeing CC movement earlier but not sure if I was with the 2nd wave of decisions.

I understand that’s when MOST movement occurs. But what I want to know is if there is ANY movement for CC list next wave of decision. I think I remember seeing CC movement earlier but not sure if I was with the 2nd wave of decisions.
oh facts. very possible then!

Also by first week of April, do they mean this week (April begins) or next week (first full week of April)?
I was wondering this too.. im guessing next week because last year they released on Monday, April 8th.

I was wondering this too.. im guessing next week because last year they released on Monday, April 8th.
One random person got an acceptance via snail mail on April 8th last year. All the other acceptances came via email on April 17th last year :/

anyone know when they are going to make the accepted students fb page? I thought it would be soon. Just trying to see if I can find a roommate or two for this coming year

Any got their actually financial aid package yet?

CC list, interviewed late Feb :/
The way they worded it seemed like it was an acceptance; Temple played me

Reactions: 2 users
CCL, anyone know about the probability of getting off the list and accepted typically with Temple?

That was the meanest WL email I have ever received. What was that all about?

time to start digging through last years thread l m a o

I’m a little confused by the phrasing of the acceptance email. What does the “Temple and affiliates clinical campus” mean? Is that St. Luke’s?
I was accepted to the St. Luke's campus and it explicitly says in the letter on the portal that I was accepted to that one

Accepted! Interviewed on 3/18

anyone know when they are going to make the accepted students fb page? I thought it would be soon. Just trying to see if I can find a roommate or two for this coming year
also wondering about this! not sure if there is one out there already

some people posted about the accepted students facebook page... there is a link to it in the google doc that was shared with the virtual second look day info!

accepted! interviewed 3/25th. What a turn around time.

That was the meanest WL email I have ever received. What was that all about?
what did it say? :/
Having to work remotely late cycle has administration adjusting and having to be really innovative, I'm sure it was accidental.

Having to work remotely late cycle has administration adjusting and having to be really innovative, I'm sure it was accidental.
I don't think so. It's a pre drafted email. They have placed ppl on the cc list before, so I guess that's just the way they roll.

Oh it was that it totally sounded like an acceptance except it wasn't. I guess it was April's fools after all lol