2019-2020 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was wondering the same but I haven't even been placed on hold, just silence since early July:)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew my A! hope it goes to one of yall amazing people!

Reactions: 14 users
When does WSU send out merit-based scholarship offers or financial aid offers to accepted students?

+5
Y’all ready for the big R wave?
:drowning:

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know until when are interviews extended? Do they do silent rejections? Thanks!

Going by last year, the last II reported was Feb 15 and the pre-II rejections went out at the end of February. As far as I know, they don't do silent rejections.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Based on post #1,381 and post #1471 on this thread by Renzelgunz. Says they know someone on the adcom.

Been confirmed by two sources . Both stated that they're wrapping things up today. Not sure if it means that they are deciding for a final wave or we all getting rejected. Either way no stress, we should be focusing on reapplying now. Chances for invite are dim.

Reactions: 1 users
When you're put on the waitlist or accepted, does the portal update accordingly?

Sure. Super nontraditional. UGPA 3.1 decades ago. All graduate and postbacc work 3.7, MCAT 50X. OOS, URM, first career in public service.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

This gives me hope!!!
Sure. Super nontraditional. UGPA 3.1 decades ago. All graduate and postbacc work 3.7, MCAT 50X. OOS, URM, first career in public service.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

I am also a urm so I am proud of you!!!!

Did you get an II or are you pre II like me?

Btw is your Avi from Lord of the Rings?

Kinda gave up on getting an II here, plus it feels better to be wanted, which, at this stage, we’re clearly not :(

The avi is just a random polydactyly pic :)

• Sad
Hi folks, we should be getting our rejections real soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Waitlisted. Interviewed 1/31. App cycle #2 here we come! Woohoo, so excited lol

Last edited:
Just got the R. Pre-II. Complete mid September! Email stated that all II have been sent out.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Do they send out all WL's at the same time?
No they don’t. I think it just depends on when they get to your app after the interview. If you haven’t gotten it yet, you still have hope for that A :)

Is everybody WLed? WLed interviewed 2/3

It’s possible that they’re behind on reviewing apps and they waitlisted everyone after the new year because of that. If that’s the case we’ll see lots of movement in March for those people. But who knows.

Got that nice R this morning. Complete late August. Good luck everyone! Excited to be going to med school this fall!

Reactions: 5 users
R here too. Just FYI, the email stated that all interview invites have been sent.

Pre II R today. OOS, LM 70-72. Complete early August.