-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Wayne State
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You got the insider deets?Hi folks, we should be getting our rejections real soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alternate category means waitlisted right?
CorrectAlternate category means waitlisted right?
fritofriend
Full Member
Just got the R. Pre-II. Complete mid September! Email stated that all II have been sent out.
No they don’t. I think it just depends on when they get to your app after the interview. If you haven’t gotten it yet, you still have hope for that A 🙂Do they send out all WL's at the same time?
Same, hard RJust got the R. Pre-II. Complete mid September! Email stated that all II have been sent out.
Did you get an email?
WL. Interviewed 1/24
doctor_coffee
Full Member
Is everybody WLed? WLed interviewed 2/3
Is everybody WLed? WLed interviewed 2/3
It’s possible that they’re behind on reviewing apps and they waitlisted everyone after the new year because of that. If that’s the case we’ll see lots of movement in March for those people. But who knows.
Got that nice R this morning. Complete late August. Good luck everyone! Excited to be going to med school this fall!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
punchameleon
Full Member
What time did the email come through?Is everybody WLed? WLed interviewed 2/3
Anyone who interviewed 1/6 hear anything yet?
purpleTael
Full Member
Waitlisted, interviewed 1/27
wsu_premed
Full Member
R here too. Just FYI, the email stated that all interview invites have been sent.
+1
+1 1/31 interview and WLed todayWaitlisted. Interviewed 1/31. App cycle #2 here we come! Woohoo, so excited lol
+1Pre II R today. OOS, LM 70-72. Complete early August.
falconmed478
Full Member
pre-II R today :/ complete late July.
D
deleted1025690
R. That was a very kind email though, I appreciate y’all lol. Good luck to those still in the game!
D
deleted820490
pre-II R they ran out of interview spots
World of advice, apply early 🙂. Submit first day !
I did that and still just got an R 🙁
Interviewed 1/27... waitlisted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did that and still just got an R 🙁
What was your GPA, MCAT? Residence?
R just now after sending an update in mid January. Complete 7/19, LM 67.
What was your GPA, MCAT? Residence?
3.9 Science and Regular, 507, IS
R. That was a very kind email though, I appreciate y’all lol. Good luck to those still in the game!
What'd the email say?
D
deleted1011020
R here as well. Complete in September.
D
deleted1025690
The usual thanks for applying and etc. I just like how nicely it was worded. At this point in the cycle I’m just stay positive and tryna attract the acceptances to my instate schools with positive energy lol.What'd the email say?
The usual thanks for applying and etc. I just like how nicely it was worded. At this point in the cycle I’m just stay positive and tryna attract the my acceptances to my instate schools with positive energy lol.
Haha we got this!! Long journey but well worth the wait. Rooting for you!
Btw, your username checks out 🙂 Keep up the positive vibes! Send some my way!! 🙂
this is what im hoping. A current student said they were going to do this a while back on this threadAny A’s? I feel like they WL’d everyone lol
steponitpatrick
Full Member
Remembering back from when I chose my interview date and knowing the interview dates in order, and how most of the Rs and WLs are from Jan 31st and 27th, I’m next [emoji87][emoji87] does anyone know when the ad coms meet next?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was WL'd in December and just got the rejection email... Was this an error?
What does your portal state?
WAIT WHAT?!I was WL'd in December and just got the rejection email... Was this an error?
I got the same thing as him. My portal still has “you have been selected for the waitlist” under admissions decision
Then safe to call it an error, right? but call to confirm.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
punchameleon
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed 1/6 hear anything yet?
Nothing so far! Seeing WLs from all the dates later than us tho is simultaneously giving me hope and making me terrified.
+1R here as well. Complete in September.
journey_awaits
Full Member
Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist yet?
Nothing so far! Seeing WLs from all the dates later than us tho is simultaneously giving me hope and making me terrified.
Same
doctor_coffee
Full Member
This morning 7:15 PSTWhat time did the email come through?