2020-2021 Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Deferred via email

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just received the Post-II deferral to March! Interviewed Sep 10th, OOS, LM 70

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
man, i got deferred... This feels awful. What do you guys think are the chances for deferred applicants to be accepted?

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone see the "alerts" thing on the portal to accept the offer? Mine isn't there.

I got the defer earlier today. I did not send any updates or letters of interest after my interview. I turned down the spot on the defer list, so good luck to you all still in it! <3

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted with a dean's scholarship via email! No call, interviewer SJ

Deferred (interviewed 10/28) but just turned down the spot on the list. Best of luck to everyone on this thread!!

Reactions: 3 users
Caught the R as well. Not going to lie, I'm devastated. Was definitely my dream school. Good luck to everyone still in the running <3

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Post-interview R. Congrats to everyone accepted & good luck to everyone waiting to hear back in March!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Deferred... 9/24 interview. Who's excited to wait another three months?!

• Haha
Accepted by email with Dean’s Scholarship! Interviewed 11/2

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Finally portal updated! Does anyone know what the maximum Dean's Scholarship amount is?

Does anyone know if the Dean's Scholarships is a set amount or if it varies? Just curious and cannot find out on their site. Noticed I had received it in the attached pdf. Mine was 5k per year.

Edit: seems it varies a little but not by much. Not sure how much 5k will really affect BU’s massive price tag lol

Last edited:
Accepted via email! Interviewed on 09/14 with GB.

Accepted via email (no call). Dean's scholarship $10k so stoked.

Last edited: