2020-2021 Dartmouth (Geisel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Complete 7/20 and somehow avoided the first wave.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
First R just now, was bound to happen sooner or later lol. Complete 7/15. Good luck to everyone else out there ;)

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
First R just now, was bound to happen sooner or later lol. Complete 7/15. Good luck to everyone else out there ;)
+1. Complete 7/14. That first R is never fun haha. See y'all on the flip side and good luck!

• Care
R just now. Complete 7/24, LizzieM: 71, OOS. Expected it, but definitely puts a damper on the day

• Care
R today, completed early August. Good luck y'all!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Got chopped haha. Good luck ya'll! Complete mid-July

• Care
As an early August applicant, I’m currently awaiting my fate :giggle:

Members don't see this ad :)
Complete mid July, I just wish I would hear something :(

Reactions: 4 users
Late July completion date. Caught the R around lunchtime :dead: . All the best yall.

• Care
Anyone else absolutely terrified because people after your complete date have gotten Rs... but you also know that doesn't mean you aren't getting one this week? man...

Has anyone got an II after submitting secondary on 8/29?

Does Dartmouth send rejections everyday or a certain day of the week?
They seem to send them in waves (a bunch were reported last Wednesday as well) but not on any one day of the week.

Well the R wave finally got to me, R this morning, complete 7/24

• Care
My first R! It actually feels kinda nice, haha. So long folks- good luck!

• Care
First R of the cycle. Complete 09/06. :( Good luck to everyone else still under consideration!

• Care
Complete 8/29 & waiting for that lovely R. :)

R today. (Complete 7/28)

Not surprised - this was my reach school. Oh well!

• Care
First R of the cycle! Complete 7/24. LM 71, pretty on target school. Nice to at least have some answers! Good luck everyone you got this. <3

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Complete 08/27 and on the edge of my seat with this R wave. They’ve sent lots of Rs recently /:

just got chopped from this school, kinda sucks bc I loved them :( complete 7/24

• Care
First R of the season complete mid august. feels oddly relieving lol, good luck everyone!

• Care
+1 for the R wave. Complete 7/18.

As a side note, I received the rejection email and 30 seconds later a podiatry email also popped into my inbox. Maybe I should take it as a sign! :arghh:

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Does anyone know if they've published anywhere how many applications they've gotten? I wish all schools had an application ticker that said how many applicants/secondaries/interviews they've had so far.

Reactions: 5 users
This wave of R’s is so random I don’t even know what to expect at this point. (Complete 9/02 and feeling ~anxious~)

complete 7/28.... nothing yet but waiting for the R

Complete 7/14 still heard nothing