Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
have there been pre-II R waves recently?
Pre-II R just now
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
have there been pre-II R waves recently?
Pre-II R just now
Definitely had a similar experience when I called a few weeks ago. Are you in-state or OOS?Waitlisted. Called their office and asked for my tier, and they almost interrupted me by saying "top tier". I wanted to know if anyone else had this experience and if there are any other applicants who are in the other tiers of the waitlist.
From what I know once the committee has scored you post-interview and you got placed on the waitlist, you will not be re-scored so any updates cannot affect your position on the list. With that said, I certainly don't see a reason it would hurt to send one and I could be wrong. I also got put on top tier yesterday and it's my top choice as well! So fingers crossed it works out for us both!I'm OOS and also received the high priority tier yesterday. I did not have this experience, but that's possibly because I decided to call this morning, they were really nice about it! On a related note, would now be a good time to send in an LOI or later? This was my top choice of medical school and I am pleasantly suprised that I was placed this high on the WL tier and would like to maximize my chances of getting off.
Also had an II this morning! OOS, nontrad. Very excited!
Congrats guys! Do you mind sharing your complete dates?interview invite OOS!
8/28Congrats guys! Do you mind sharing your complete dates?
Complete 9/14Congrats guys! Do you mind sharing your complete dates?
Just sent it to the admissions email and asked that they forward it to my interviewersDid you guys send your thank you emails to the [email protected] email or track down the interviewer's personal emails?
congrats!! when are the available dates for the interview?II just now! OOS Complete 8/11
I received II today too and the email listed March 10th, 12th, 17th, and March 19th. When I called to schedule the interview, they said that the 10th was no longer availablecongrats!! when are the available dates for the interview?
Thank you for the info! Is March 19th their last interview day?I received II today too and the email listed March 10th, 12th, 17th, and March 19th. When I called to schedule the interview, they said that the 10th was no longer available
That was as far as they would let us schedule, they may have more dates or may notThank you for the info! Is March 19th their last interview day?
Anecdotally, it took me longer than 5 weeks to get a decision. Need not worry! Just gotta wait and see <3It has almost been 5 weeks since my interview... what do you think guys
I did not. >5 weeks from my interview now without decision. OOSAnyone else get the town hall email? I am attending, seems cool!
Im glad your experience was better. My student interviewer just looked at me like That Linus tech tips memeFinished up my interview here and am extremely happy with how the physician/student were and they definitely made me love this school even more! Sorry if this has been answered, but does anyone know the timeline on decisions? We ran out of time so I never got to hear.
I got it and it seemed pretty tone-deaf to me in that they were calling us members of the community and congratulating us right before reminding us that we were on the waitlist and wanting our feedback.Anyone else get the town hall email? I am attending, seems cool!
I interviewed on 1/29, but since an interview from after us just heard back, hopefully we will be hearing back soon.anyone else who interviewed on 1/20 heard back yet?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love this school, and part of that was from the interviewers. They were awesome, incredibly laid back, and made me feel at home. Yes, it was a panel but don't let that freak you out it's really just more people asking you questions and definitely not what I would consider to be more difficult than a regular one-on-one. Can't divulge certain questions due to an NDA but be sure you read up on who you are as a person, why EVMS, and your application as a whole as it is partially open I believe. Good luck!II just now for Wednesday! IS, LM 71. So excited but definitely a quick turnaround for prep! Any tips/what to expect? Is it open or closed? And it’s 2 on 1 right?
congrats! do you happen to be IS as well? Seems like IIs went to IS applicants todayII about an hour ago- looks like they are scheduling for March!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.