2020-2021 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
not me binge-watching chicago apartment tours on youtube when I haven't even gotten in 🤦‍♀️

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
not me binge-watching chicago apartment tours on youtube when I haven't even gotten in 🤦‍♀️
I've been manifesting like this since my II plus browsing furniture on the ikea website to fill my theoretical apartment, you are SO not alone hahaha

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
May have been mentioned before but do we know if decisions are coming via email or phone call?

Is this the decision for all the applicants?
I've been thinking about this too. Like a comment above says "through March," but for those who were deferred in Nov/Jan, how much more time could they need to deliberate lmao. Especially because the deferral email now says "late Feb/early Mar" I wonder if the ones trickling in later March will be the Jan/Feb interviewees

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it's usually 6pm CST on the dot for the first emails and then WL/deferrals shortly after

Reactions: 1 users
This is one of my top choices so I’m hoping decisions are released tomorrow but waiting till 7pm here on the east coast is going to be a dreadful pain :/

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
This is my absolute top choice but got deferred in November, I know they say most applicants are actually taken in Feb/March, so does that mean even deferred people still have a good shot?

Reactions: 4 users
at the town hall last friday, she said the earliest applicants would hear back is feb 26
And did you mean the PBL last friday? I was actually signed up for that but couldn’t make it last-minute:/ Hoping they didnt see that and reject me lol

Based on previous years it looks like although decisions may start tomorrow, they'll likely be trickled out over the next few weeks, so keep your hopes up! (I know I will be if I don't hear tmrw)

Based on previous years it looks like although decisions may start tomorrow, they'll likely be trickled out over the next few weeks, so keep your hopes up! (I know I will be if I don't hear tmrw)

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
And did you mean the PBL last friday? I was actually signed up for that but couldn’t make it last-minute:/ Hoping they didnt see that and reject me lol
Same here! Had a work call last second and I was thinking maybe they accept based on who showed face lol

I thought MSAR says tomorrow is the last possible date for applicants to hear back?

Dear FSM Adcoms,

Squeeze it.

Sincerely,
Tapped Out on Therapy for the Month

Reactions: 6 users
Is today acceptances and rejections or just acceptances?

I have no insights, but for us last year acceptances and WLs came on the same day (if I remember correctly). No rejections are given, just WLs.

• Wow
No rejections are given, just WLs.
I am prepared to be a late cycle booty call for as long as it takes.

1614363740370.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Ya I believe they don't do post-II Rs. 2 years ago seems more like our current situation, where were unclear/switched decision dates between Feb/Mar, then released over several days

Has anyone who is waiting for a decision tried to log into the portal recently? It is not letting me which I am hoping is just a glitch and not a sign that they're rejecting me later :(

Has anyone who is waiting for a decision tried to log into the portal recently? It is not letting me which I am hoping is just a glitch and not a sign that they're rejecting me later :(
I'm able to log-in, but it's probably literally just a connection problem or something. Or maybe they're not updating my decision today :9