-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Northwestern (Feinberg)
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1 i'm with you thereNothing to contribute, just stating that the post deferral wait is excruciating and I want to go here so bad
I haven't received my Net ID email yet either, but I did reach out to the Financial Aid office, and they received the documents I uploaded and answered some of my questions about documents for this tax season.I was wondering this too! I haven't received the Net ID email or any confirmation emails for submitted financial aid documents. Hopefully it'll come soon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who are wondering, I received an email from a member of the admissions committee that I’ve been in contact with that Feinberg is behind in their admissions and the admissions “season” has been extended a few weeks into March. So, if you have no received an interview yet, there is still hope!
Last interview date is 2/17. I think they might have been referring to the timeline of reviewing interviewees.
D
deleted1038508
If you’re deferred in late february, would you possibly be on that March deferral decision wave?
InverseContradiction
Full Member
Pre-II R, Complete 11/15
Pre-II R, best of luck to y’all still waiting to hear back! Complete 8/18 🙂
pre-II R as well; complete late July
Pre-II R, LM 70, WARS ~80, OOS. Gl everyone!
excitedfuturedoc
Full Member
pre-ii R. complete late august!
fullofbeanz
Full Member
Pre-II R complete 8/12
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
valence_electron1
Full Member
Pre-II R complete 10/16
pre-ii R!!!
D
deleted960773
Pre-ii R, complete late july
runnersdisease
Full Member
Got hit by the pre-II R as well. LM 70. OOS. Complete mid September.
Pre-II R. FYI the email went to my spam
Roadtohermd
Full Member
Pre-ii R. Complete 08/24
+1 R
R here
justagirl213
Full Member
Little confused about financial aid stuff. They say get everything in by March 1st but the next batch of As likely won’t go out until late March. Should we just send the stuff over anyway or wait for the A?
I emailed them and they told me to wait until we get the ALittle confused about financial aid stuff. They say get everything in by March 1st but the next batch of As likely won’t go out until late March. Should we just send the stuff over anyway or wait for the A?
InsipidConch
Full Member
pre-II R on friday, OOS, complete early october. Goodluck to everyone else still in the process!
D
deleted1038508
The next batch of As is late februaryLittle confused about financial aid stuff. They say get everything in by March 1st but the next batch of As likely won’t go out until late March. Should we just send the stuff over anyway or wait for the A?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah seems like feb 26 according to msarThe next batch of As is late february
MSAR says *latest date sent* for acceptance notice is Feb 26, so maybe those deferred could hear back too? Maybe they said March in the deferral email just to give themselves some buffer time hahayeah seems like feb 26 according to msar
D
deleted1062149
Ah!! Mentally prepped myself for March. I do hope they do Feb 26 so we can get fin aid in by their deadline.
do acceptances come via email or physical mail? or a phone call?
MollyWeasley
Full Member
email!do acceptances come via email or physical mail? or a phone call?
I found it informative, you essentially practice PBL in a small group with other interviewed studentsI'm considering attending the PBL town hall today. Are these informative/useful?
I thought it was useful and also fun! If you attend could you let us know any info that Dean Kundu says regarding when decisions will be released? Thanks!I'm considering attending the PBL town hall today. Are these informative/useful?
joshuamarcus
Full Member
Given the oblique language they've used talking about the season going into March, I think the earliest we hear is next Friday 😒
They updated the deferral letter in the portal I think. It used to just say march but now it says feb/march
she said earliest will be next friday and then slowly thru march !I thought it was useful and also fun! If you attend could you let us know any info that Dean Kundu says regarding when decisions will be released? Thanks!
Good god how am I gonna make it through Marchshe said earliest will be next friday and then slowly thru march !
cockadoodledothecowsaymoo
Full Member
retweet dudeGood god how am I gonna make it through March
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supersonic99
Full Member
Any news for deferred mstps? Does anyone know how the chances are?
not me binge-watching chicago apartment tours on youtube when I haven't even gotten in 🤦♀️
I live in Chicago and I do this...not me binge-watching chicago apartment tours on youtube when I haven't even gotten in 🤦♀️