2020-2021 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I interviewed in November as well and didn't get the portal glitch. I don't know if I can handle anther conspiracy theory D:

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed in November as well and didn't get the portal glitch. I don't know if I can handle anther conspiracy theory D:
There is a very large possibility that it is nothing and that I am worried for no reason which is on brand

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No issue logging on here, don't know if I should panic or not care at all

Reactions: 1 users
When y'all get the A I'm going to need a cardiology referral from someone to help me undo this damage

• Haha
I looked back at last years feed and it kind of seemed like some people that had portals that were down got accepted. But couldn't gather if it was everyone that got accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
If it helps, last year there was a weird portal thing and it didn't really predict acceptances. Someone even had Feinberg on their CYMS but it was a glitch

Reactions: 1 user
Just a heads up I just noticed there’s an accepted students FB page!

i'm too scared to even check if my portal is working or not ignorance is bliss

Reactions: 3 users
I have a long drive home now... setting a pull over alarm.

I'm tutoring a kid and she's asking why I look sick. child, little do you know....

• Haha
Locked myself in my room with a happy box and a sad box a la Michael Scott

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
For the people that are hearing back now, when did you guys interview?

A! Early January interview. Fingers crossed for everyone else!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
WL :/ so sad bc Uchicago also did this to me today

WL
interviewed in Oct; deferred in Dec
Declining my WL spot so hopefully those who are on it have a greater chance of getting off the list!

R here, late jan interviewee. Little bit in shock but good luck to everyone who interviewed. wish you guys the best. and congrats to everyone to got the A!

• Care
Would I have heard right at 7 if I was gonna hear something?