2020-2021 Rush

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
SAME as everyone else, a whole lot of silence and complete on 8/30. holding onto hope until they explicitly say nope lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else without an R and no II? I was complete 8/3

This is my top choice school :nailbiting:
Me. Complete mid August.
Same--complete late August!
Lol. +5. Also complete in August. Unless it’s good news soon, I hope I didn’t just jinx myself.
SAME as everyone else, a whole lot of silence and complete on 8/30. holding onto hope until they explicitly say nope lol

Also complete in August and haven't received anything expect those update emails. We were all complete early, so I don't understand what they're waiting on.

Also complete in August and haven't received anything expect those update emails. We were all complete early, so I don't understand what they're waiting on.
Theyre waiting cause they probably have more II to send

Members don't see this ad :)
Just recieved an II! submitted 8/13. It looks like there are only a couple of spots left to schedule for.

Reactions: 7 users
does anyone know if an earlier interview date is open if it’s possible to reschedule an interview?

Accepted just now!! Interviewed 2/10, I'm so excited I really love this school!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted this morning! Also interviewed 2/10

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Just received a II this morning! The only two interview dates I saw on the scheduler were March 3 and 10th (for those wondering)!

Just received a II this morning! The only two interview dates I saw on the scheduler were March 3 and 10th (for those wondering)!
Congrats!! Could you share when you were complete?

Reactions: 1 user
Received a II early this morning! Complete in mid-September.

Accepted on 2/10. On Rush's accepted students page, it says I should have already received an email from Rush University ([email protected]) with info like my student email address, access to rush student portal, etc. I haven't received this yet, how long after an acceptance did others receive this email?

Accepted on 2/10. On Rush's accepted students page, it says I should have already received an email from Rush University ([email protected]) with info like my student email address, access to rush student portal, etc. I haven't received this yet, how long after an acceptance did others receive this email?
It took about a month for me. I emailed them after I saw that as well and they confirmed it just takes them some time to get the info to you.

Just got an invite to interview on 3/3! Still a chance at acceptance, or is this more of an interviewing for waitlist you guys think..?

Reactions: 4 users
Are there any current students who could tell me a little more about what a typical week looks like during M1 and M2? For example, how many hours a week do you spend doing flipped classroom/ how many days a week is flipped classroom? Thanks!!

Does anyone know how many applicants get accepted? I only see the number of applicants who matriculated, but it doesn't really say how many they accept. Thanks!

Has anyone received their financial aid offer yet? I keep checking the website but nothing yet for me!

How are incoming MS1 students finding housing/flat mates?

Any advice for applicants about to interview at Rush? I'm really impressed with this school and want to interview well!

Has anyone received the email for the accepted student town hall yet? I thought they were supposed to email it out yesterday?

Can any current Rush students speak on what Rush's criteria is for a student to be in AOA?

Can any current Rush students speak on what Rush's criteria is for a student to be in AOA?
I literally mean this in the nicest way, but its too early to be worrying about AOA.

oh man, I thought not having that R meant I had a chance here, but yea you are right :/ it's already march
Yeah I totally know how you feel. Trust me, I want that II also but I am trying to be realistic with myself.

Any accepted students had trouble with joining the class FB page?

Reactions: 1 users
good luck to everyone that interviewed yesterday! the 19th cant come soon enough 😓

KCU has 2 separate Admissions Committees right, one for each campus? How do they assign students who indicated they have no preference? I always wonder about this.

KCU has 2 separate Admissions Committees right, one for each campus? How do they assign students who indicated they have no preference? I always wonder about this.
wrong school(?) , but I can help you out still
For KCU (presuming it's the osteopathic school), the deans get together and do the final assignment of students after the interview. Then they'll assign you to a campus based off of need to fill the class size+ what your goals seem to better align with. Or at least that's what they're doing in COVID times since everyone is interviewing for both campuses

Hi, does anyone know what month/day school year starts? Is it usually last week of august? That is pretty late for medical schools, right?

Hi, does anyone know what month/day school year starts? Is it usually last week of august? That is pretty late for medical schools, right?
Per MSAR 8/24/21 which is on the later end for med schools it seems

It was late august in 2020. If by pretty late you mean like a couple weeks then yeah... but not really a big deal. They do end pretty late. I think theres like a summer term or something?