2020-2021 SUNY - Downstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I guess today wasn't the day :(
The day is not over yet, but I have a feeling we are gonna get news at the end of the week.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
In anticipation of their email, my heart skips a beat every time my phone buzzes 😅 gotta try to keep my mind on something else! Hoping for good news for all of us!

Reactions: 2 users
In anticipation of their email, my heart skips a beat every time my phone buzzes 😅 gotta try to keep my mind on something else! Hoping for good news for all of us!
Do they call? I am also super nervous but I keep myself busy. Someone on this thread said that they heard decisions are actually come end of February like maybe next friday so idk but I know I can't wait no longer...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Someone earlier said that they would probably release decisions before February 19th so that people with multiple acceptances can "Plan to Enroll" and that makes sense to me. Not so sure about by the end of the month.

Someone earlier said that they would probably release decisions before February 19th so that people with multiple acceptances can "Plan to Enroll" and that makes sense to me. Not so sure about by the end of the month.
hopefully tomorrow..i cannot take this wait. hi im new to the forum but not new to the anxiety :cryi:

• Care
congrats!! I havent received anything yet, interviewed like october

OMG A too!!! Congrats everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
congrats everyone! interviewed in october , my beat is hearting out of my chest rn

congrats everyone! interviewed in october , my beat is hearting out of my chest rn
SAME SAME

Edit: I wonder if it would be fastest to check from the portal? But it looks the same tho...

Last edited:
Interviewed in early January, have no idea if I'm in this group or not!! Nervous

Members don't see this ad :)
Also interviewed late Oct and nothing. I can't believe the adcoms are still working...it's 8:30pm lol

I got an email to check the portal and I saw the decision on there. Hope that helps!

I got an email to check the portal and I saw the decision on there. Hope that helps!
What tab what it under or was there a separate tab near the tab that says withdraw?
Also if you don't mind me asking, when did you interview? Maybe they are releasing decisions by the order of interview dates.

I think a similar thing happened last year where they released a few decisions the night before, and had a big A wave the morning after at 10:30am. Maybe tomorrow's our day :love:

• Love
I think a similar thing happened last year where they released a few decisions the night before, and had a big A wave the morning after at 10:30am. Maybe tomorrow's our day :love:
Really? I am praying for all of us guys <3 Shall the wait finally come to an end.

• Love
Accepted a few minutes ago. First MD acceptance :') Interviewed mid December

• Love
Accepted just now!!! Literally got the email to check my portal less than 2 mins ago!! interviewed early October. First MD acceptance and this was my first choice school. SO happy!!

They're definitely coming out in waves, and they update the page right after you get the email with a tab titled "admissions decision"

i feel like im going to throw up and congrats on your first MD acceptance!!!!!!
Okay so I checked last year's thread and it seems that most of the A went out later on Feb 19th but there were some who reported As the night beofore on the 18th. I am hoping this is the same scenario?? So scared....

• Care
They're definitely coming out in waves, and they update the page right after you get the email with a tab titled "admissions decision"
I see. I think that actually makes sense from a technical point of view. It avoids the portal from crashing down.

Accepted. Interviewed in October. This has been quite the wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Accepted! Received the email a little over ten minutes ago. Interviewed in November

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Please please please please still be sending A's out. 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted! Interviewed mid-November

• Love
Accepted!! First acceptance of this cycle. Interviewed early October.

Reactions: 5 users
omg A!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

email received 8:44. interviewed on 12/8. IS. scuse me while i dance.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
To accepted students: does anyone know how to pay this deposit? Or is it not possible now?
Also, for "If you do not submit your deposit by 11:59 pm on the posted due date and also select “Plan to Enroll,” your acceptance offer will be withdrawn," can anyone actually see this aforementioned due date? Also kind of weird that they ask us to select "Plan to Enroll" before the AMCAS tool is even open...

Accepted!!! Interviewed late Oct, email came at 8:42pm

If we did not get an A tonight do we assume R/WL?

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users