2020-2021 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Alternate List about 20 minutes ago. IS, ORM, 514, 3.5 GPA with significant upward trend. Although it wasn't the news I wanted to hear, I'm happy the wait is over.

Awwww, man, that really sucks. Was rooting for you, bro :(

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Same just got the A!! Emailed at 4:30pm EST, interviewed 5/4

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Alternate List about 20 minutes ago. IS, ORM, 514, 3.5 GPA with significant upward trend. Although it wasn't the news I wanted to hear, I'm happy the wait is over.
I'm sorry my friend. I absolutely get it. I hope the waitlist is kind to you.

Based on the subsequent posts, it appears that May people are finally hearing back so maybe there will be news sooner rather than later.

How many people are in the groupme now?

Reactions: 2 users
GroupMe's at 137 rn, so still some room to grow...
That's actually not terrible. Still over 35 spots. Unsure how accurate that actually is though

Edit: This nonchronological reveal of results is really throwing me for a loop on trying to determine how many people likely still need to hear first decisions.

Reactions: 1 users
That's actually not terrible. Still over 35 spots. Unsure how accurate that actually is though

Edit: This nonchronological reveal of results is really throwing me for a loop on trying to determine how many people likely still need to hear first decisions.
Exactly. I interviewed early April and haven’t heard anything yet. I don’t know if the reviewers are behind or this is just a sign that I’m rejected. I get filling the class piece meal but their slow moving process isn’t healthy for applicants.

Last edited:
Exactly. I interviewed on 4/2 and haven’t heard anything yet. I truly don’t know if the reviewers are slow or this is just a sign that I’m rejected. I get filling the class piece meal but their slow moving process isn’t healthy for applicants (not that they would care)
I don't think anyone has been flat out rejected here. Max I would guess is that it would be a waitlist (if it were to be one of those two options.)

But I wouldn't base it on conjecture. People are hearing at the most random times and if they're trying to fill after they've looked at all the applicants then they may circle back to you.

I would say no news is good news for now. I hope it works out in your favor though! I hope you get answers soon though. The waiting is honestly the worst part of applying. I'm lowkey stressed that I can't make life plans yet.

Reactions: 4 users
Interviewed 5/11. Got the A today at 4:03 pm! I also called earlier today around 1:53 pm and was told I had 1 more evaluation left. Rooting for you guys!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got ahold of someone in the office. They said more decisions will be sent beginning of next week

Reactions: 3 users
Can’t even imagine when WL movement will be if they haven’t gotten back to people who interviewed. Lol they need new evaluators

Can’t even imagine when WL movement will be if they haven’t gotten back to people who interviewed. Lol they need new evaluators
If CTE is July 10th and orientation is the 27th, then probably the 26th with how current trends are going. Maybe the morning of the 27th even.

Alternate list today, interviewed 4/6. Really hoping there’ll be strong WL movement this year

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Alternate, 5/4 interview. I said it before, I’ll say it again, Toledo sucks booty for making this process so terrible. I am lucky enough to have an A from my dream school, will be withdrawing from here. Best of luck to absolutely everyone, those on the WL and those still waiting for a decision.

• Care
What's the Group Me at right now guys?

Here goes another round of waiting on Toledo emails 🥴

• Care
We might have some waitlist movement after all then
Guys I want to say good luck to everyone on WL movement. I'm rooting for you all. Twenty-eight seats is still significant.

Also my stress level just shot up again for sure. Back to the refreshing every six seconds again

Reactions: 5 users
Also is 147 the amount of people who have properly enrolled and committed and such? Could definitely have some people get off waitlists at other schools and withdraw from here too

Reactions: 1 user
Also is 147 the amount of people who have properly enrolled and committed and such? Could definitely have some people get off waitlists at other schools and withdraw from here too
I think that is just the GroupMe and we’re assuming the true number is relatively close. I’m not sure we can confirm anywhere the current committed students.

Anybody know the criteria for waitlist selections?
From the email they sent back when I was originally waitlisted, this is what I've got. Otherwise, I have no idea.

Attachments

• University of Toledo WL movement.png
    University of Toledo WL movement.png
    174 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: 1 user
From the email they sent back when I was originally waitlisted, this is what I've got. Otherwise, I have no idea.
"Once all candidates who have interviewed have been evaluated (likely late-May)..."

🤡

• Haha
In case anyone else is curious, I counted 15 of us on the WL (not including 3 WLers who said they were withdrawing) just from this thread. Good luck fellas.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
In case anyone else is curious, I counted 15 of us on the WL (not including 3 WLers who said they were withdrawing) just from this thread. Good luck fellas.
Thank you🙏🏽Sounds like the perfect number of students to all be accepted :)

• Love
Damn I thought they loved MSBS students considering how many MSBS students are in the class of 2024
They have accepted less than 50% of the MSBS students so far. Acceptance of MSBS is approximately 40% right now.

They have accepted less than 50% of the MSBS students so far. Acceptance of MSBS is approximately 40% right now.
Based on the SDN page for that, it looks like there is usually 60-70%. Maybe there will just be a lot of waitlist movement for you guys.

Can someone post a link to the group me? I've been using the old link to see how many people are in the group but it doesn't work anymore.