2020-2021 UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, I haven't :/ but if it's from the UC system, perhaps it could be coming from a different school? Is it visible from your portal as well?
ugh, my nerves ! The email is from UCLA , but the link at the bottom of the flyer is for UC Davis so it's stressing me out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have multiple acceptances but will be withdrawing from all but one school by the 30th. I will be staying on multiple waitlists though
I might have to keep 2 acceptances after April 30th. For some reason, one of the schools won't be giving me a financial aid offer until June, which is obviously after 4/30. So I can't really make an informed decision.
 
I might have to keep 2 acceptances after April 30th. For some reason, one of the schools won't be giving me a financial aid offer until June, which is obviously after 4/30. So I can't really make an informed decision.
You might double check that it’s even possible to do that. Most schools will just withdraw your acceptance if you haven’t “planned to enroll” for their school by the 30th. At least I think that’s how it works.
 
You might double check that it’s even possible to do that. Most schools will just withdraw your acceptance if you haven’t “planned to enroll” for their school by the 30th. At least I think that’s how it works.
Yeah I called AAMC and the schools in question, and they said that April 30th you should reduce your acceptance to just 1 school. But it is not required. The schools are more concerned with the CTE deadline (at least the schools that I am dealing with).
 
Do y'all think PTE affects WL chances? I've heard both sides (PTE will make you appear more attractive OR it might make schools shy away from taking you since you already have an A). I've mostly seen that it doesn't change anything but wanted to know your thoughts
 
Do y'all think PTE affects WL chances? I've heard both sides (PTE will make you appear more attractive OR it might make schools shy away from taking you since you already have an A). I've mostly seen that it doesn't change anything but wanted to know your thoughts
Wow is this a real thing?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad