You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 UC Davis
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats !!Accepted!! Interviewed April 9th
Congratulations!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳 Would you mind sharing some of your stats?Accepted!! Interviewed April 9th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisted D: Interviewed 4/9
Anyone else checking this page constantly to see if there are any updates 👀👀👀
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Meeee! No calls yet, it looks like.Anyone else checking this page constantly to see if there are any updates 👀👀👀
Me too!! lol the obsession is real !!Meeee! No calls yet, it looks like.
Let's make a gc and just start taking shots cuz my nerves are really out of this world at this pointMe too!! lol the obsession is real !!
Hang in there buds we got this 💪💪💪💪💪🥰
metricshadow12
Full Member
Yup have had the constant feeling of being sick all day LMAOAnyone else checking this page constantly to see if there are any updates 👀👀👀
Lol I’m so down !!! HahaLet's make a gc and just start taking shots cuz my nerves are really out of this world at this point
I just got a spam call from fresno. Almost lost my damn mind.....
metricshadow12
Full Member
Any spam caller will learn the wrath of the almighty that i will bring down upon them LMAO my stress will unleash like a fire hydrant LOLI just got a spam call from fresno. Almost lost my damn mind.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm throwing hands next time...Any spam caller will learn the wrath of the almighty that i will bring down upon them LMAO my stress will unleash like a fire hydrant lol
Anyone waitlisted Heard back from UCDavis? I was just wondering if they have started calling waitlist applicants , Thank You!
nope. We're all just puking every morning and stalking this page anxiously. join the clubAnyone waitlisted Heard back from UCDavis? I was just wondering if they have started calling waitlist applicants , Thank You!
Same same..... May I ask when your interview was? Freaking out lolnope. We're all just puking every morning and stalking this page anxiously. join the club
hopefulpremed76
Full Member
Does Davis accept letters of intent?
Unfortunately, no.Does Davis accept letters of intent?
No, they're just going to send out a random location to us in a couple of days. All of the individuals on the waitlist are expected to show up and box for the remaining spotsAnyone know if there is a WL ranking?
in all seriousness no. I'm pretty sure it was in the waitlist email. They just review apps and then decideAnyone know if there is a WL ranking?
For our purposes the waitlist is unranked, but I doubt that internally it's just a stack of applications. I'm sure they have their own systemin all seriousness no. I'm pretty sure it was in the waitlist email. They just review apps and then decide
Did you just get the email?Got an email for the ARC-MD program! Still on the WL though
Have they started sending waitlist positions to applicants? In one email they said After May 1st and in another they said mid May
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
If they have started, nothing reported on here so far. I didn't get an email saying mid May though. Only the one saying after May 1st.Have they started sending waitlist positions to applicants? In one email they said After May 1st and in another they said mid May
I only got emails saying "After May 1st" as well. The general trend seemed to be getting calls on Wednesdays so I assumed people would start hearing by today but guess not?If they have started, nothing reported on here so far. I didn't get an email saying mid May though. Only the one saying after May 1st.
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Well last year, the first WL call was reported on a Thursday afternoon.I only got emails saying "After May 1st" as well. The general trend seemed to be getting calls on Wednesdays so I assumed people would start hearing by today but guess not?
I noticed that too! Let's hope tomorrow is our lucky day 🙂Well last year, the first WL call was reported on a Thursday afternoon.
Manifesting that acceptance. DREAM SCHOOL HERE WE GO!
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
I have a good feeling about tomorrow!Manifesting that acceptance. DREAM SCHOOL HERE WE GO!
hopefulpremed76
Full Member
I would just like to say that i am also manifesting an Acceptance from UC Davis TOMORROW. Cmon universe! ✨🩺🪐🤩
To make sure evereyone in this thread gets in tomorrow, I'm visiting every house of prayer tn🙏🙏🙏. Gotta cover all the bases. Anyone know the addy to a zoroastraian temple in socal?????
Last edited:
May all of us get the call tomorrow!
chef's kiss for using the perfect gif
Butteredbread
New Member
Wishing and manifesting the best for all of us!
Let today be the day! Im so anxious, been awake since 5 am lol...
*silent screams*Let today be the day! Im so anxious, been awake since 5 am lol...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is torture..... Plz Call us
Adcoms be out here leaving us on read
you'd think that I would be prepared for this by now...Adcoms be out here leaving us on read
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Okay maybe tomorrow then. Hopefully it's a lucky Friday!
I wonder if any new students have been added to the FB group lately?