-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 UC Riverside
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Random question: After December 15, what is the next day that determines admittance to UCR?
Also, was there a previous day like the 15th that determined admittance to UCR?
Thanks!
Also, was there a previous day like the 15th that determined admittance to UCR?
Thanks!
saffiretree
Full Member
Dec 15th is when they start rolling out acceptances! I do not believe it is an acceptance day if that makes sense.Random question: After December 15, what is the next day that determines admittance to UCR?
Also, was there a previous day like the 15th that determined admittance to UCR?
Thanks!
They will not send any acceptances till the 15th!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ohhhhh! I get it! That is the first day they send acceptances.Dec 15th is when they start rolling out acceptances! I do not believe it is an acceptance day if that makes sense.
They will not send any acceptances till the 15th!
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Anyone else already submit their secondary but got an email today, reminding us to turn in our secondaries by Dec 18th? Kind of strange since I already submitted the secondary over a month ago.
Aw noooo 🙁 i’ll just cry for another 2-3 weeks nbdFrom the interview today, they said first acceptances would start going out in late December.
yep sameAnyone else already submit their secondary but got an email today, reminding us to turn in our secondaries by Dec 18th? Kind of strange since I already submitted the secondary over a month ago.
Fingers crossed for mid December (maybe around 12/15)Aw noooo 🙁 i’ll just cry for another 2-3 weeks nbd
yep same
I turned in my secondary around 2 weeks ago and I didn't receive this email.Anyone else already submit their secondary but got an email today, reminding us to turn in our secondaries by Dec 18th? Kind of strange since I already submitted the secondary over a month ago.
To those who got IIs, when is the last day of interview? I was checking the David thread and apparently they’re already into April for interviews.
When I was scheduling, I only saw a single date (12/5) and nothing else further out. II received 11/18.To those who got IIs, when is the last day of interview? I was checking the David thread and apparently they’re already into April for interviews.
Oh! Maybe UCR is spreading it out since 12/15 is the first day they start announcing acceptances. I hope they interview in 2021 though 😵.When I was scheduling, I only saw a single date (12/5) and nothing else further out. II received 11/18.
They really only choose to interview a select amount: less than 10% of their secondary applicants.
They definitely are not done with scheduling their interviews since they started a little later. They really just started this process and only recently filled out December slots.To those who got IIs, when is the last day of interview? I was checking the David thread and apparently they’re already into April for interviews.
Davis is crazy for filling out their interview dates so early but unfortunately they aren't alone, many other schools are also that deep.
Okay! I’m just holding out for some luck since it is competitive to get into UCR.They definitely are not done with scheduling their interviews since they started a little later. They really just started this process and only recently filled out December slots.
Davis is crazy for filling out their interview dates so early but unfortunately they aren't alone, many other schools are also that deep.
So all the UCs aren’t the same. I understand!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just submitted my secondary....hoping for an II 

i wonder what the discrepancy meansI turned in my secondary around 2 weeks ago and I didn't receive this email.
same!! gonna call tomorrowHey all, just got an II. No dates available. Anyone else experience this?
Hey all, just got an II. No dates available. Anyone else experience this?
Congrats to both of you! When did you two submit the secondary?same!! gonna call tomorrow
Congrats you guys. Kinda worried because I was complete around 9/22 and still haven't heard back 🙁.
I’m from around that time as well and I too haven’t heard back from them.
Congrats! When did you submit?same!! gonna call tomorrow
SameYo my communication status on the secondary portal disappeared is anyone having this issue.
Awesome. I emailed them. Will let you know if I hear anything. 🙂same!! gonna call tomorrow
Submitted 9/23!Congrats to both of you! When did you two submit the secondary?
early October!Congrats! When did you submit?
+1 look like that R is coming for us my friend hahaYo my communication status on the secondary portal disappeared is anyone having this issue.
oh **** same+1 look like that R is coming for us my friend haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't get onto my portal, it says the site is down
oh **** same
Oh ****. I'm in the same boat too.
Does this mean we're going to get axed?
Actually...does anybody else have communication privileges, especially from the post-II crowd?
+1 look like that R is coming for us my friend haha
Wait...are you serious? 😱
I tried looking on past threads and they don't mention the site going down regarding communications.
Maybe I'm just getting paranoid...but I really don't know at this point.
Is the communication tab different than the document upload section??
Yeah. It was under the Document Status button.
I used it once. They never responded back to it.
Is the missing communications thing really an issue? Considering the iis today were from late sep/early oct, I didin't think they'd reach my app yet since I submitted late oct. I'm nervous now though lol
Is the missing communications thing really an issue? Considering the iis today were from late sep/early oct, I didin't think they'd reach my app yet since I submitted late oct. I'm nervous now though lol
I'm late September, so I'm nervous.
...though I had low hopes anyways. I would love to go to UCR, but my numbers are pretty rough.
Maybe they are intending to look at the higher-performing applicants first?
dcceelo
Full Member
So we just overanalyzed it lmaoI don't have a Communication tab and I just got an II.
I don't have a Communication tab and I just got an II.
Okay. Hopefully a false alarm.
saffiretree
Full Member
Same!I don’t have a communication tab and I already had my interview. Probably just a glitch in the system for everyone on UCR’s portal.
6pm PSTFor the people that just received the II, what time did you receive them? It seems pretty late atm 🥺
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't see any available dates so I need to get in touch with them to figure out what the issue is.Were the available interview dates far ahead in the year i.e. next March or later?
So they’re into January already? Any dates farther than that yet?Just logged into my portal and scheduled for 1/23.
Just logged into my portal and scheduled for 1/23.
I didn't check, sorry!So they’re into January already? Any dates farther than that yet?
I didn't check, sorry!
That's okay! I'm just wondering if they're already going into March / April...