You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Wayne State
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
First II! Complete 8/25, OOS, LM 69
hopefuldoc21
Full Member
II! Complete 8/12 LM 75 OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are they sending IIs in alphabetical order again LOL 😳
benignradical
Full Member
Oooooh I'm really interested in Wayne, complete mid August with similar stats to folks here. Are they still sending out IIs?
Sundowning
Full Member
II like 20 minutes ago! Just as I was feverishly flipping between CNN, NYTimes, and 538 live. LM 68, OOS, the most ORM.
Edit: Complete last day of July
Edit: Complete last day of July
Last edited:
I got my invite last month and I can't remember if I purposely chose a December date or if those were the only options I had lolII just now, complete 8/1, scheduled for 11/23. 3.71 cGPA, 513 MCAT, OOS, ORM.
II just now!!!!
Congrats to everyone but daaaaaang, I've been complete since 7/27 and radio silence! JUST GIVE ME THE R ALREADY!
Same with the way their system work, our batch has been looked on already and deemed not good enough so probably a R tbh.Congrats to everyone but daaaaaang, I've been complete since 7/27 and radio silence! JUST GIVE ME THE R ALREADY!
Congrats to everyone but daaaaaang, I've been complete since 7/27 and radio silence! JUST GIVE ME THE R ALREADY!
Feel you on this. 7/17 IS and no word 🙁
Same with the way their system work, our batch has been looked on already and deemed not good enough so probably a R tbh.
*sigh* What will kill me about this R is that I had gotten an interview last cycle and clearly, blew my chance 🙁🙁🙁
Someone remind me: Has Wayne already sent out some pre-II rejections? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really want to know when we will find out with-post interview decisions!
Question about the interview - it says we should see a "web interview tab" for more info after scheduling our interview, but I don't see any such tab...was it hard to find for you guys? I'll probably just email them, maybe it's a glitch, but figured I'd ask if anyone had the same problem
Spartyking23
Full Member
Do you have the Interview tab with a check mark next to it? If you do, you should be fine. A separate Web Interview tab popped up below that a couple days before my interview. The names of my interviewers filled in about a day after that.Question about the interview - it says we should see a "web interview tab" for more info after scheduling our interview, but I don't see any such tab...was it hard to find for you guys? I'll probably just email them, maybe it's a glitch, but figured I'd ask if anyone had the same problem
I got an II yesterday as well. Complete 8/3
II today, first one of this cycle
Complete 10/12
Complete 10/12
Yes I do have the interview tab with the check mark, just no web interview tab. I didn't know it only comes up a couple days before, thanks so much for the info. I'll keep checkingDo you have the Interview tab with a check mark next to it? If you do, you should be fine. A separate Web Interview tab popped up below that a couple days before my interview. The names of my interviewers filled in about a day after that.
I got an II yesterday as well. Complete 8/3
II today, first one of this cycle
Complete 10/12
Congratulations you two! Mind if I ask if y'all were OOS?
Congratulations you two! Mind if I ask if y'all were OOS?
Thank you! Yes I am OOS.
Yep! I mean, I can't prove that they are definitely going in alphabetical order, but my last name begins with 'C'.Congrats! Curious if they are going in alphabetical order like they did last time with last name are you at the beginning of the alphabet
DenseDumpling
Full Member
II yesterday! completed 7/27, OOS, ORM
II yesterday! completed 7/27, OOS, ORM
Obviously doesnt guarantee anything for me personally but glad to see that july apps were not completely out of the running yet. Congrats! I'm sure it has been stressful, haha
DenseDumpling
Full Member
Thank you! I believe they send out interviews in waves and this might have been the oos wave. It has been very stressful, but remember not hearing back doesn’t mean your out of the running! Best of luckObviously doesnt guarantee anything for me personally but glad to see that july apps were not completely out of the running yet. Congrats! I'm sure it has been stressful, haha
Is this interview online or in-person? I got one and now I’m unsure.
II today, first one of this cycle
Complete 10/12
Wow! I remember my last cycle, I was complete in October and then got my II like two weeks later. OOS too. This time I finished at end of July and nothing. This cycle is SO
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stressedpremed123
Full Member
Hoping for some A's tomorrow!!!!
Online. 5 MMI stations, 1 faculty 1on1, and 1 student 1on1.Is this interview online or in-person? I got one and now I’m unsure.
Thank you so much!Online. 5 MMI stations, 1 faculty 1on1, and 1 student 1on1.
Yep I'm OOS! No tiesCongratulations you two! Mind if I ask if y'all were OOS?
Hoping for some A's tomorrow!!!!
what makes you say that? Because it’s Thursday?
Interviewed mid October.. hoping to hear soon
Worried All the time
Full Member
Can all who got II please give STATS, not LizzyM? Btw no offense to LizzyMII yesterday! completed 7/27, OOS, ORM
Worried All the time
Full Member
Did you have any new stuff in your app?Wow! I remember my last cycle, I was complete in October and then got my II like two weeks later. OOS too. This time I finished at end of July and nothing. This cycle is SOWEIRDSTRESSFUL, lol. Congrats though 😀
Can all who got II please give STATS, not LizzyM? Btw no offense to LizzyM
3.7 / 520 / ORM / Nontrad / reapplicant
Anyone hear anything today?
stressedpremed123
Full Member
not yet 🙁((
not yet 🙁((
+1
Worried All the time
Full Member
stressedpremed123
Full Member
I feel like decisions might take longer than last time since they released a bunch of II's recently
Sorry to pester everyone, I just think LizzyM doesn't say much
Lol don't apologize LizzyM is weird but also you'll see that stats are all over the place.... At the end of the day it'll come down to compatibility with mission and philosophy of the school.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like decisions might take longer than last time since they released a bunch of II's recently
That is probably true, it's crazy how people that interviewed just five days before use found out in 3 days but we have been waiting 3 weeks
II on Tuesday. OOS. No ties. 3.8/510
Sorry to pester everyone, I just think LizzyM doesn't say much
no Worries
Worried All the time
Full Member
And also when you guys were complete, thanks