You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Wright State (Boonshoft)
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When did you interview? I was told during my interview that I would be notified today but I didn't hear anything.UPDATE: I was ACCEPTED 😭 omg I can’t believe it!!!
I interviewed 12/2!When did you interview? I was told during my interview that I would be notified today but I didn't hear anything.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whowantme2021
New Member
A last night, interviewed 12/2 😭 first A ever and my second cycle, had to immediately go pop some champagne
LoveThat
Full Member
Hi everyone I was curious about whether or not there is a way to submit another update/letter of interest if I already clicked "I'm Done Uploading Activities" on the portal? I didn't realize that was going to completely lock me out at the time. I thought it would only submit my first update :/
godsgirly4320
Full Member
Does signing the docusign document confirming acceptance commit us to attending Boonshoft?
No. I thought the same thing when I was accepted. The email is deceptively worded. But no it saves your seat but doesn't bind you yet.Does signing the docusign document confirming acceptance commit us to attending Boonshoft?
Anyone know if there is an accepted students group?
D
deleted649998
I would just look over your application. You could also look over the sdn interview feedback page for Wright State to get an idea of what types of questions have been asked before. My interview was basically questions about my experiences and typical interview questions. It was really low stress and very conversational!Interview is coming up and slightly freaking out! any advice/tips?
I think so! I received an II on 1/1Are they still sending out II invites?
The competency activity is required to be complete pal... I don't think adcoms are going to review your application until you finish it?! That is PART of the secondaryDoes anyone know if adcoms will look at your update letter even if you haven't hit "complete" on the competency activity? I just think I may want to update more later.
Oof..... yeah the competencies were part of the secondary...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LOL my bad. I meant the "Submit Additional Documentation" activity. thank GOD i did do the competencies before.The competency activity is required to be complete pal... I don't think adcoms are going to review your application until you finish it?! That is PART of the secondary
Like when we upload a letter but have not hit "finish" on the activity yet bc we may have another update letter in the coming weeks/months can Adcoms see our first update letter?
I hope this makes sense.
PokemonTransformer
Full Member
I don’t understand. I assume if we upload it but don’t click submit then they can’t see it. I do think we have to hit finish after uploading for the admission committee to receive the letter. my analogy is like an assignment we uploaded but haven’t clicked submit on.I believe so, because otherwise the activity would 'lock out.'
Yeah I think i am gonna email admissions about it to be certain that mine is visible even though I didn't hit complete on the activity. Will report back if they get back to me!I don’t understand. I assume if we upload it but don’t click submit then they can’t see it. I do think we have to hit finish after uploading for the admission committee to receive the letter. my analogy is like an assignment we uploaded but haven’t clicked submit on.
Attention everyone
"I do not show any documents in your application. Once you have completed the activity, the documents will be included in your official application. You may use the feature until March. "
So @Nikhitgadde was right!
Admissions reply AFTER I uploaded but DID NOT hit "complete" on the "Submit Additional Documentation" activity:Yeah I think i am gonna email admissions about it to be certain that mine is visible even though I didn't hit complete on the activity. Will report back if they get back to me!
"I do not show any documents in your application. Once you have completed the activity, the documents will be included in your official application. You may use the feature until March. "
So @Nikhitgadde was right!
Does Wright State typically have a lot of WL movement?
probablyrejected2020
Full Member
Has anyone been accepted recently or know when the next round of decisions should be coming out? Interviewed 12/15.
Also interviewed 12/15; I believe Lakia said they meet every other Wed and our interview date would hear back either the third week of January or the first week of Feb. Hopefully we’ll hear back Thursday!
Last edited:
godsgirly4320
Full Member
Once we sign the docusign agreement, there are no other action items to hold our seats right? all of the language in the emails makes it seem like signing the docusign document, setting up email, etc. commits you to attending but considering how that the cycle is not over yet I'm not sure that that's the case lol
godsgirly4320
Full Member
Type_A_Personality21
Full Member
I was accepted towards the middle of October and I just received my background check email earlier this week. Hope that helps!Also @accepted students how long did it take for you to receive your background check email after getting accepted?
Just got the A! IS, LM 67.
probablyrejected2020
Full Member
You were right! Just got the A 🙂Also interviewed 12/15; I believe Lakia said they meet every other Wed and our interview date would hear back either the third week of January or the first week of Feb. Hopefully we’ll hear back Thursday!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 but will probably withdraw my IIFor anybody wondering if they're still sending out interview invites, I just received one yesterday. In state, complete in July I think
Can I ask what your stats are?For anybody wondering if they're still sending out interview invites, I just received one yesterday. In state, complete in July I think
3.57gpa 524 mcatCan I ask what your stats are?
BCPM GPA or regular?3.57gpa 524 mcat
Regular, my bcpm was 3.53BCPM GPA or regular?
FutureDr820
Full Member
Any OOS applicants get a II recently?
Yea I got one on 1/1...idk if that's extremely recent but they are def sending some outAny OOS applicants get a II recently?
I was complete 8/3 and really just want them to end my misery or extend the invite before I implode 😢
Momo45984
Full Member
Thank you for some relief! Been complete since July too and would really like to hear backJust got an II. Instate, complete in July. I will almost certainly be withdrawing, I hope someone else gets it
+1Thank you for some relief! Been complete since July too and would really like to hear back
I interviewed the same day and never heard backHas anyone that interviewed on 12/16 heard anything back yet? This is the 6 week mark and I’m getting anxious lol.
futuredoc2208
New Member
I interviewed the same day, and haven’t heard anything either. Someone earlier in the thread got accepted last Thursday, interviewed the day before us (12/15) and said they were told that admissions meets every other Wednesday. So I’m anticipating we’ll hear back next Thursday hopefully!Has anyone that interviewed on 12/16 heard anything back yet? This is the 6 week mark and I’m getting anxious lol.
So my interview was just this Wednesday and they told us they were still meeting about applicants who interviewed early Dec. So it literally could be because they have yet to get to your app/interviewer notes .I interviewed the same day, and haven’t heard anything either. Someone earlier in the thread got accepted last Thursday, interviewed the day before us (12/15) and said they were told that admissions meets every other Wednesday. So I’m anticipating we’ll hear back next Thursday hopefully!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an II yesterday for 2/9 (instate). I know its a little late but better then never. Secondary submitted 11/29.
Last edited:
Would any current student be able to give insight on how to get involved in research (specifically clinical) at WSU, especially if you wish to publish?
Jtrain2zim
Full Member
Just created SDN account and wanted to input my data for the collective:
Received II on Jan 2nd and interviewed the 26th. 511, 3.5, URM, and complete mid-November.
At interview was told to not expect decision until March as they were still reviewing applicants from late Dec/early Jan; said that will likely occupy them through their Feb 4th & 18th admission committee meetings.
Received II on Jan 2nd and interviewed the 26th. 511, 3.5, URM, and complete mid-November.
At interview was told to not expect decision until March as they were still reviewing applicants from late Dec/early Jan; said that will likely occupy them through their Feb 4th & 18th admission committee meetings.