2020-2021 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some people should be hearing back today if the committee met yesterday, right? I think Boonshoft only sends an email about your decision instead of calling. Can anyone tell me around what time they received their decision email?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you, I needed to hear that. 🙂
I have heard this same thing from some individuals in the program. Supposedly admissions is seeing a whole different group because *everyone* interviews who is offered and *everyone* signs the contract if accepted because there is no deposit.
 
really? why?
They said we were one of the last groups, with only two weeks remaining of interviews. They have already offered a large amount of seats apparently. And also said that many of us were qualified to have been accepted if we interviewed sooner 'but it's a numbers game' and they had a lot of apps. And even though we will be waiting a while for our final review, we should basically already expect to be waitlisted. (Also, I was complete in July)
 
If I still haven’t heard anything from them should I just assume that it’s a silent rejection?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad