You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Dartmouth (Geisel)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pre-II R today as well, good luck to you all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
212kindofgal
Full Member
Stats?Got the A! Interviewed 12/9
channel_5
Full Member
LM 74.5, white boyStats?
stats?II this morning! Complete 8/10
LM 75stats?
212kindofgal
Full Member
any november interviewees here waiting to hear back?
mcmdsp1234
Full Member
Any September interviewees still waiting to hear back? Do we know how many acceptances have gone out so far?
+1Complete since mid-Aug and I havent heard yet
Been left on read since early July 🥲Anyone still not heard anything back since their application was complete?
Lucky for me I’ve been getting ghosted since middle school so I’m numb to it at this pointBeen left on read since early July 🥲
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
212kindofgal
Full Member
During my interview i think the committee mentioned they will meet weekly beginning in January? Hopefully they accept more people before March
brainperson1
Full Member
I found it to be quite enjoyable. Not stressful, but a fun exerciseEarly January II - any advice on the group exercise? Doing that over zoom is going to be an interesting time
+1I found it to be quite enjoyable. Not stressful, but a fun exercise
212kindofgal
Full Member
+2 my entire interview experience was great
212kindofgal
Full Member
A just now!
was sleeping thru a work meeting when the email came and thought it was a dream lmao
interviewed 11/18
was sleeping thru a work meeting when the email came and thought it was a dream lmao
interviewed 11/18
212kindofgal
Full Member
I believe it’s non binding until we designate our medical school on AMCASIf I click "I accept your offer of admission and plan to matriculate... etc..." - does that obligate me to go to Dartmouth? Am I correct that, although it does sound obligatory, this is not an official commit and only something to hold my spot until I make a final decision?
channel_5
Full Member
Yeah if you accept it does not prompt you to sign anything binding nor pay any money. I understand they use the language "you have two weeks to reply" to dissuade people with no intention of accepting from holding onto a spot but its still kinda annoying. This is literally the only point in the entire process that applicants have any leverage and they're tryna be tricky about it...I believe it’s non binding until we designate our medical school on AMCAS
I received mine on 1/4/22Are they still sending out II invites???
Pre-II R received an hour ago. Complete 8/23 and update letter sent in early December. GL everyone else!
+1Pre-II R received an hour ago. Complete 8/23 and update letter sent in early December. GL everyone else!
D
deleted938190
Rejected! Complete 8/1
Pre-II R. OOS, complete late August.
Good luck to everyone else!
Good luck to everyone else!
chocolatefrosty1
Full Member
Any IS applicants still waiting to hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1022805
Anyone complete late September hear back?
I was complete in august and still haven't heard back ):Anyone complete late September hear back?
Stats ?II just now, complete mid-august!
~80th percentile MCAT, 4.0, ORMStats ?
Very similar stats, hoping to get the II soon.~80th percentile MCAT, 4.0, ORM
Just got an interview invite! complete in mid-august. LM 70, WARS 85, OOS
II!!!! I honestly had lost hope and thought it was over at this point 🥲
Congrats, what are your stats ? Complete date?II!!!! I honestly had lost hope and thought it was over at this point 🥲
LM ~76 / complete back in JuneCongrats, what are your stats ? Complete date?
purplemed33
Full Member
+1!! Complete since beginning of August and was expecting the pre-II R when I saw the emailII!!!! I honestly had lost hope and thought it was over at this point 🥲
Hate to hear that. Mind sharing when you were complete?Pre-interview R this morning. OOS LM 76
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
09/01Hate to hear that. Mind sharing when you were complete?
It’s not about stats
D
deleted1111835
my stats are not on par with geisel's median and I got accepted in their first wave. not all about stats.Does anyone know exactly what they look for? I’ve seen tons of people rejected with stats well above Geisel’s medians