You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Eastern Virginia
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don’t think so. And they haven’t seemed to send out a lot of Rs either
my4network
Full Member
I'm IS was complete on 8/11 and just received an R. I'm literally so confused I don't understand how they could have possibly reviewed my application in that time despite saying they did.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1113780
Did you receive the R post secondary?I'm IS was complete on 8/11 and just received an R. I'm literally so confused I don't understand how they could have possibly reviewed my application in that time despite saying they did.
my4network
Full Member
Yes, I submitted it on 8/10 and was marked complete 8/11Did you receive the R post secondary?
D
deleted1113780
Hang in there! I was complete 7/14 but still haven’t heard anything back.
same thing happened to me as well. only 5 day span between submission and rejection. keep your head up! everyone receives rejections.I'm IS was complete on 8/11 and just received an R. I'm literally so confused I don't understand how they could have possibly reviewed my application in that time despite saying they did.
So is it a good sign if we have been complete for a while and no R? Or do they go through IS first?
D
deleted1113780
Good questionSo is it a good sign if we have been complete for a while and no R? Or do they go through IS first?
D
deleted1113780
Anyone receive an II?
D
deleted867660
SilenceWhat's the update on this school?
Me too lolSilence
D
deleted1113780
Any updates? I feel like it has been pretty silent.
I don’t think any IIs have gone out yet.Any updates? I feel like it has been pretty silent.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder if it’s an algo?
I can’t seem to check my status so I don’t know if I’ve been rejected
I can’t seem to check my status so I don’t know if I’ve been rejected
If you haven't received an email, you haven't been rejected. EVMS has been handing out R's without reservation so until IIs start, no news is good news as far as EVMS is concerned.I wonder if it’s an algo?
I can’t seem to check my status so I don’t know if I’ve been rejected
I wonder if its due to CASPER scores? I received 1st quartile and they did not have those scores before sending me the secondaryJust got a Pre II R. I completed the secondary on Tuesday and got denied on Friday. It seems pretty fast?
D
deleted867660
? EVMS doesn’t take or ask for Casper scores. I think you’re mixing up schools.I wonder if its due to CASPER scores? I received 1st quartile and they did not have those scores before sending me the secondary
lol I would be mixing up schools. sorry!!? EVMS doesn’t take or ask for Casper scores. I think you’re mixing up schools.
Vcu?
D
deleted1113780
The silence from this school is next level 😆
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
Is this the hardest part, just waiting, waiting waiting? I'm obsessively checking several times a day and it's only August, Long way to go, huh
Yes-Is this the hardest part, just waiting, waiting waiting? I'm obsessively checking several times a day and it's only August, Long way to go, huh
Check emails & spam daily and portals weekly.
Go about your life.
Live long and prosper.
D
deleted1113780
Any recent updates?
Nope. Radio silence.Any recent updates?
II's were sent on August 12th last cycle. Strange 😳
It's strange that they're running later this cycleII's were sent on August 12th last cycle. Strange 😳
Is anyone still waiting on a secondary? Would like to know if I got the R or not lol
Got verified end of July
Got verified end of July
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also of note:
1) Interviews are virtual and only held on Wednesdays and Fridays.
2) You have to call to schedule your interview and are given on first come first serve basis.
3) They do not reschedule interviews so choose your date wisely and really have nothing else going on.
1) Interviews are virtual and only held on Wednesdays and Fridays.
2) You have to call to schedule your interview and are given on first come first serve basis.
3) They do not reschedule interviews so choose your date wisely and really have nothing else going on.
mdphd63627
Full Member
OOS II received today! No ties to state!
Congratulations!! mind sharing stats?OOS II received today! No ties to state!
mdphd63627
Full Member
LizzyM score 7x, dm me if you want exact statsCongratulations!! mind sharing stats?
Last edited:
Red_Thorne
Full Member
Just got OOS II !! Ties to the state, URM
Last edited:
How
D
deleted1104945
Anyone else complete in early July and not get a II? Pretty bummed 😢
+1 :/Anyone else complete in early July and not get a II? Pretty bummed 😢
+2, I'm going to hide out and hop off SDN until May. CHEERS YA'LL+1 :/
Same guys. No II. 😕
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 to whoever said this cycle is causing them to lose their mind. Constantly checking my email and school portals, and not hearing anything, is negatively affecting my mental health. Especially as I see other people get II’s at every school I applied to.
I just want to be a doctor, man.
No updates, complete 7/18.
I just want to be a doctor, man.
No updates, complete 7/18.
Feels bad bruh. Similar stats, complete early. I need to GTFO SDN.+1 to whoever said this cycle is causing them to lose their mind. Constantly checking my email and school portals, and not hearing anything, is negatively affecting my mental health. Especially as I see other people get II’s at every school I applied to.
I just want to be a doctor, man.
No updates, complete 7/18.
jaimecr
Full Member
also of note: Interviews are done by 2 faculty and an EVMS studentAlso of note:
1) Interviews are virtual and only held on Wednesdays and Fridays.
2) You have to call to schedule your interview and are given on first come first serve basis.
3) They do not reschedule interviews so choose your date wisely and really have nothing else going on.