2021-2022 Kaiser (Tyson)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear Kaiser admissions office,

I know at least one person from your office must occasionally check out this thread. So please pass this message off to your colleagues as well!

Nobody, and i mean NOBODY wants to receive emails from you regarding joining your research study OR even a “happy holidays” from you all. These are a tease. we see an email from you and we jump to see what it is. our heart rate goes up. our hopes go up. just to be let down again and again and again.

I advice you to please only email us for secondary applications, interviews, waitlists, rejections, acceptances, etc. That should be IT. only reasons. case closed.

Genuinely as a reapplication to your program, I can promise you these emails are just annoying. and truthfully I don’t think anyone from SDN would disagree with me.

Take our feedback. Show you CARE about what your applicants are saying. and PLEASE stop getting us all excited with these unnecessary correspondences.

Sincerely,
Every applicant to your program
 
Dear Kaiser admissions office,

I know at least one person from your office must occasionally check out this thread. So please pass this message off to your colleagues as well!

Nobody, and i mean NOBODY wants to receive emails from you regarding joining your research study OR even a “happy holidays” from you all. These are a tease. we see an email from you and we jump to see what it is. our heart rate goes up. our hopes go up. just to be let down again and again and again.

I advice you to please only email us for secondary applications, interviews, waitlists, rejections, acceptances, etc. That should be IT. only reasons. case closed.

Genuinely as a reapplication to your program, I can promise you these emails are just annoying. and truthfully I don’t think anyone from SDN would disagree with me.

Take our feedback. Show you CARE about what your applicants are saying. and PLEASE stop getting us all excited with these unnecessary correspondences.

Sincerely,
Every applicant to your program
AMEN
 
Dear Kaiser admissions office,

I know at least one person from your office must occasionally check out this thread. So please pass this message off to your colleagues as well!

Nobody, and i mean NOBODY wants to receive emails from you regarding joining your research study OR even a “happy holidays” from you all. These are a tease. we see an email from you and we jump to see what it is. our heart rate goes up. our hopes go up. just to be let down again and again and again.

I advice you to please only email us for secondary applications, interviews, waitlists, rejections, acceptances, etc. That should be IT. only reasons. case closed.

Genuinely as a reapplication to your program, I can promise you these emails are just annoying. and truthfully I don’t think anyone from SDN would disagree with me.

Take our feedback. Show you CARE about what your applicants are saying. and PLEASE stop getting us all excited with these unnecessary correspondences.

Sincerely,
Every applicant to your program
That holiday email gave me a heart attack
 
The duality of man...

meme.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear Kaiser admissions office,

I know at least one person from your office must occasionally check out this thread. So please pass this message off to your colleagues as well!

Nobody, and i mean NOBODY wants to receive emails from you regarding joining your research study OR even a “happy holidays” from you all. These are a tease. we see an email from you and we jump to see what it is. our heart rate goes up. our hopes go up. just to be let down again and again and again.

I advice you to please only email us for secondary applications, interviews, waitlists, rejections, acceptances, etc. That should be IT. only reasons. case closed.

Genuinely as a reapplication to your program, I can promise you these emails are just annoying. and truthfully I don’t think anyone from SDN would disagree with me.

Take our feedback. Show you CARE about what your applicants are saying. and PLEASE stop getting us all excited with these unnecessary correspondences.

Sincerely,
Every applicant to your program

please and thank you
 
Dear Kaiser admissions office,

I know at least one person from your office must occasionally check out this thread. So please pass this message off to your colleagues as well!

Nobody, and i mean NOBODY wants to receive emails from you regarding joining your research study OR even a “happy holidays” from you all. These are a tease. we see an email from you and we jump to see what it is. our heart rate goes up. our hopes go up. just to be let down again and again and again.

I advice you to please only email us for secondary applications, interviews, waitlists, rejections, acceptances, etc. That should be IT. only reasons. case closed.

Genuinely as a reapplication to your program, I can promise you these emails are just annoying. and truthfully I don’t think anyone from SDN would disagree with me.

Take our feedback. Show you CARE about what your applicants are saying. and PLEASE stop getting us all excited with these unnecessary correspondences.

Sincerely,
Every applicant to your program
Honestly I thought the happy holidays email was nice! I didn’t have a problem with it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad