2021-2022 Medical College of Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
also how in the heck do they even hand out decisions, that always confuses me
We’ve seen an R, a WL, and As, so they’re not being released by type. Not by date since we’ve seen Nov 19 and December. That leaves either identifiers like first or last name or when specific people submitted their reviews

Members don't see this ad.

We’ve seen an R, a WL, and As, so they’re not being released by type. Not by date since we’ve seen Nov 19 and December. That leaves either identifiers like first or last name or when specific people submitted their reviews
Not to mention my WL email and Decision letter says different things, so i'm wondering if i'm even on the waitlist at this point. Emailed them, hopefully will learn more in the morning.

Hey guys! Congrats to everyone getting the A. I also received the A (Central WI regional campus) via email today at 7:15pm PST. However, this will be the first A I am declining. I’m so excited for this seat to go to one of you on the waitlist! Best wishes.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
WL this morning @6:33 AM EST interviewed 11/18 (Central Wisconsin Program)

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Just got into the Central Wisconsin program!! Email came in at 4:32 this morning.

• Love
I think it may be based on campus placement. So far most decisions have been from regional campuses it seems like.

Reactions: 2 users
My WL was actually an R. The email I received saying I was WL was a mistake. The decision letter is what you should look at :/

• Care
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users
For those of you waiting for decisions, my A ironically went to my junk folder. Also, double check your portal to make sure your email is reflected accurately on there. 😁

• Love
Got the A yesterday for Milwaukee campus at 7:40pm PST! I interviewed November 19th, and this is my second time applying.
Also I am URM, OOS, and 507 MCAT in case y'all wanted to know
Wishing everyone so much luck! :)

• Love
My WL was actually an R. The email I received saying I was WL was a mistake. The decision letter is what you should look at :/
😭 that is crushing. So sorry. Was it for MKE campus?

Reactions: 1 user
Got the A yesterday for Milwaukee campus at 7:40pm PST! I interviewed November 19th, and this is my second time applying.
Congrats!! Do you know if there was a lot of waitliste movement last year?

Members don't see this ad :)
Fascinated by decisions coming out between 8 PM - 6 AM central time

Hell yeah friend hopefully see you in the summer!

Does MKE campus even reject post II? It seems like they put everyone on wait list, just seeing the Rs on this thread

Does MKE campus even reject post II? It seems like they put everyone on wait list, just seeing the Rs on this thread
MKE is pretty selective with who they interview, so they have a very high post-II acceptance rate. The downside is that since they really do want everyone they interview, most get waitlisted if they don’t get the A.

Accepted to Milwaukee at 3 AM! This is my first A and I could cry

Stats: IS (1 year, lifelong midwesterner), ORM, LM 74

• Love
MD/MS applicant. Got my acceptance Thursday night for the Milwaukee campus. Still have MS interview to do.

First MD acceptance so I'm happy!
Interviewed 12/10. URM.

• Love
Accepted today at 7:19, I could cry. What are the chances they sent this on accident lmao

• Love
Got waitlisted at MCW-Milwaukee at 7:32 am. Any idea what the waitlist movement looks like? This was my top school.

• Care
guys so whats the next step if were admitted? Anything that's time sensitive that we need to complete immediately

guys so whats the next step if were admitted? Anything that's time sensitive that we need to complete immediately
Only time sensitive stuff I’m aware of is in the spring (deposit and CME due May 2), but you can get started on all the MCWConnect financial aid documents and surveys to complete your financial aid file. You also need to upload you SS# to MCWConnect. If you have completed transcripts, you can send those, too to get your prerequisites approved.

I interviewed at MCW last cycle, hoping for an II again! Super cool school, congrats to everyone whos heading over.

I got the Acceptance email at 2:42am on December 18. I interviewed on November 19. I am a reapplicant, OOS, LM 76.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I received the A to the Central WI campus!!
I've got a 4-5 bedroom place that is 2.1 miles (7min) from campus. Looking for roomies to study/live/learn together. Contact me if interested!

• Love
I received the A to the Central WI campus!!
I've got a 4-5 bedroom place that is 2.1 miles (7min) from campus. Looking for roomies to study/live/learn together. Contact me if interested!
I'll bookmark this if MCW ever decides to give me a II!

Is there an accepted students GroupMe or Facebook page?

Complete mid-July and radio silence. Anyone else having a similar experience?

I'm OOS applying to the Milwaukee campus and really want to go there.

I was complete in mid July and had radio silence until end of November. Hang in there! One of my friends got a late interview and is currently attending school here.

Reactions: 3 users

Yeah bro, I’m with you. I was complete also in mid-July and have 0 II’s. I know I applied as a Junior but damn. Feeling like a blue Christmas this year.

I was complete in mid July and had radio silence until end of November. Hang in there! One of my friends got a late interview and is currently attending school here.
How late?

Same and I’m a reapplicant to this school. Still nothing so it hurts man

Hey guys, I am in the same boat as well. Complete late June, OOS, and still silence.

We will definitely not hear anything till the new year at the earliest, so go and enjoy this time with your friends and family!