2021-2022 Medical College of Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was just admitted to MCW-Milwaukee from the waitlist this morning. Best of luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Waitlist decisions have begun! Just got an “A” at 5:00am CST from MCW-Milwaukee after being waitlisted since Fall 2021. Goodluck to everyone, and keep manifesting

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted from WL! Anybody who has gotten an A off of waitlist, about when did you get financial aid package info?

Reactions: 1 users
Same here! OMG I actually dont know what to do with myself now. When does school start???

would anyone happen to have the links to any groupmes or facebook groups for accepted students? sorry i know can scroll past if someone just had it handy it would be super helpful!!

would anyone happen to have the links to any groupmes or facebook groups for accepted students? sorry i know can scroll past if someone just had it handy it would be super helpful!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Admitted to Central Wisconsin campus in Wausau. I am not familiar with the area. Can someone suggest a good apartment near campus ?.

Accepted to the CW Campus about 2 weeks ago!! Hoping to connect with some classmates before getting to campus!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
withdrew my A from MCW-Milwaukee. Hope it goes to one of you on the waitlist!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Accepted off the WL (via email)!!! So excited. Anyone know how long it will be before CYMS is updated?

Congrats!Are they going down the waitlist chronologically?Has anyone interviewed late in the cycle taken off the waitlist?

Congrats!Are they going down the waitlist chronologically?Has anyone interviewed late in the cycle taken off the waitlist?
It's unranked so interview date theoretically shouldn't matter.

Hi! I interviewed Feb 11 and I got accepted off the waitlist for the MKE campus on June 6.

Hi! I interviewed Feb 11 and I got accepted off the waitlist for the MKE campus on June 6.
Congrats!! And thanks for letting us know, that seems to nix the theory that they're going chronologically in some way

Any hints of more movement for the Milwaukee campus or are we basically waiting on a class full email at this point?

it seems like there are still new people joining the groups, actually quite a bit of movement im surpirsed at!

accepted off waitlist! interviewed in the fall! OOS however I think I will be declining as I have an acceptance closer to home and have already started to finalize arrangements there. I hope it goes to one of you!!! :)

accepted off waitlist! interviewed in the fall! OOS however I think I will be declining as I have an acceptance closer to home and have already started to finalize arrangements there. I hope it goes to one of you!!! :)
I'd cry real tears if it's me. Best of luck wherever you end up!

• Love
Got an email yesterday about reapplication details from the waitlist. It's weird to me that they didn't mention anything about the likelihood of them pulling more from the WL, but it seems like they're still expecting some movement?

Edit 7/1 woke up to the "class is full" email lol see y'all next cycle

Last edited:
  • Care