You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Morehouse
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats!! Can I ask when you were complete?just got an interview! Out of state, mcat 501, gpa 3.6 I am sooo excited!!
Thank you so much. I was verified August 6, submitted secondary August 23. Really surprised they responded so quickCongrats!! Can I ask when you were complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mind sharing stats?Just got a II!!
Complete 8/26mind sharing stats?
IS, Mcat 510 , cGPA 3.45
proteinfolder
Full Member
II OOS DM for stats!
proteinfolder
Full Member
also, make sure that you check your emails. i got one saying they were inviting me to submit my secondary (which was confusing bc i had submitted it a while ago) and going onto my portal i saw the invite. no email saying i got an II though.
I was just looking at Morehouse's website and I saw that in their prerequisite section they say they don't accept online courses except for math. I had trouble finding any message they might have discussing COVID-19 exceptions, but I find it hard to believe they won't be accepting online prereqs from march 2020 and beyond. Can anyone confirm this? I was going to contact admissions tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone knew.
proteinfolder
Full Member
I got an II with virtual classes...if that means anythingI was just looking at Morehouse's website and I saw that in their prerequisite section they say they don't accept online courses except for math. I had trouble finding any message they might have discussing COVID-19 exceptions, but I find it hard to believe they won't be accepting online prereqs from march 2020 and beyond. Can anyone confirm this? I was going to contact admissions tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone knew.
whats the portal link?also, make sure that you check your emails. i got one saying they were inviting me to submit my secondary (which was confusing bc i had submitted it a while ago) and going onto my portal i saw the invite. no email saying i got an II though.
proteinfolder
Full Member
honestly not sure how to link that bc it seems to be a personalized link and i dont want others having my login haha. its the same as the secondary link!whats the portal link?
Thank you!I got an II with virtual classes...if that means anything
yea but I think that's just the AAMC portal that they gave us for secondaries? I don't think there's a status check or anything on there.honestly not sure how to link that bc it seems to be a personalized link and i dont want others having my login haha. its the same as the secondary link!
proteinfolder
Full Member
yea but I think that's just the AAMC portal that they gave us for secondaries? I don't think there's a status check or anything on there.
Yeah there isn’t a status tab or anything I don’t think. But it’s on the same page where my secondary was submitted. Like it’s almost as if a new module was added onto that web page or something with all of the interview information
proteinfolder
Full Member
For those with IIs, any way to see our interviewers' names?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They said in an email regarding the interview that they don't provide the name of your interviewerFor those with IIs, any way to see our interviewers' names?
proteinfolder
Full Member
They said in an email regarding the interview that they don't provide the name of your interviewer
Oh interesting! How long after scheduling your interview did you get that email?
A few hours afterOh interesting! How long after scheduling your interview did you get that email?
does anyone know when more dates for the SJT might be added? Truthfully, I kind of dropped the ball and wasn't aware Morehouse required this which I suppose is my fault
I don't think they add more. I think the ones the have are final.does anyone know when more dates for the SJT might be added? Truthfully, I kind of dropped the ball and wasn't aware Morehouse required this which I suppose is my fault
On the secondary when they ask if you are a reapp, does that mean to Morehouse or med school as a whole?
proteinfolder
Full Member
Is there any way to check what day our interview is scheduled for? I think I wrote down the wrong date on my planner and I wanna double check D:
D
deleted993132
They send you an email confirmation a few hours after scheduling. It has the date, itinerary and zoom link.Is there any way to check what day our interview is scheduled for? I think I wrote down the wrong date on my planner and I wanna double check D:
proteinfolder
Full Member
They send you an email confirmation a few hours after scheduling. It has the date, itinerary and zoom link.
I never got one..weird! Thanks for the info 🙂
If you log back on the secondary portal the itinerary should be thereI never got one..weird! Thanks for the info
II!! OOS, No GA ties. Complete 7/30.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mind sharing stats to those who got II?
braingeek0409
Full Member
II !! OOS. complete mid-July
glutenfreebabe
Full Member
Just received an II! OOS + no ties to Georgia and a 35th percentile SJT score lmaoooo this will be my first ever med school interview im so excited 🙂 stats: 508/3.9/urm complete 8/26
glutenfreebabe
Full Member
I got an II today, MCAT: 508 sGPA: 3.74 cGPA: 3.9mind sharing stats to those who got II?
anyone with low mcat get an II?
Do you mind sharing your stats? Or better yet, mind messaging me privately if you don't want to display that on here?Just received an II! OOS with no ties to Georgia. So excited but nervous as I interviewed here previously and was ultimately rejected. Hoping for a better outcome this time! 🙏
PM’d you 🙂Do you mind sharing your stats? Or better yet, mind messaging me privately if you don't want to display that on here?
braingeek0409
Full Member
I had a low Mcat score 🙂anyone with low mcat get an II?
is it too late to apply to this school if i didnt sign up for SJT???
proteinfolder
Full Member
is it too late to apply to this school if i didnt sign up for SJT???
This school requires it, so if you don’t plan on taking it or if you have a late test date I think so…
They require it, so I would imagine you can't apply w/o it?is it too late to apply to this school if i didnt sign up for SJT???
I missed my first SJT due to hospitalization, but was able to contact AAMC and they rescheduled me for 9/17 which I believe was the last day SJT was offered for this year. I had already been complete at MSM on like 8/31.
Has anyone interviewed here yet?? How was it??
One of the most relaxed and welcoming interviews I've had so far! I was honestly impressed with the format of the interview day and how organized and welcoming everyone was. The only thing I'd say is that there were less breaks than expected based on the itinerary so be prepared to hold your bladder lolHas anyone interviewed here yet?? How was it??
Do the two interviews time slots take the full hour?One of the most relaxed and welcoming interviews I've had so far! I was honestly impressed with the format of the interview day and how organized and welcoming everyone was. The only thing I'd say is that there were less breaks than expected based on the itinerary so be prepared to hold your bladder lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Depends on you and your interviewer.Do the two interviews time slots take the full hour?
I'm in the same boat. A little disappointed that they didn't at least include it in an email. I've been sitting here waiting on secondaries and didn't know what was going ondoes anyone know when more dates for the SJT might be added? Truthfully, I kind of dropped the ball and wasn't aware Morehouse required this which I suppose is my fault
Red_Thorne
Full Member
I mean they probably figured you'd look at their school's website and see their requirements. But not having taken the SJT wouldn't stop you from getting secondaries, people got interviews without having taken the SJT yet. Has it been a while? Did you double check to make sure you didn't miss the email? But in other news, I heard they will be adding more sometime in mid-October.I'm in the same boat. A little disappointed that they didn't at least include it in an email. I've been sitting here waiting on secondaries and didn't know what was going on
I mean yes, that's definitely my fault. I didn't think much had changed since the last time I applied. The only other situational judgment like test that I knew about was casper 🤷♀️ I just received a secondary today though, so maybe all is well.I mean they probably figured you'd look at their school's website and see their requirements. But not having taken the SJT wouldn't stop you from getting secondaries, people got interviews without having taken the SJT yet. Has it been a while? Did you double check to make sure you didn't miss the email? But in other news, I heard they will be adding more sometime in mid-October.