2021-2022 Southern Illinois

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m a little surprised no one on here was part of this batch (assuming it’s gone out already)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah we were sent an email saying that. Are you saying they already went out?
They were sent out around noon today from what I have been told. I know that the first batch of acceptances was sent out at the same time, but it could be different for this round. I am sure however that there were at least some sent out around 11:30.
 
Sooooo next batch of acceptances end of this week or next week?
They sent out an email last time before they sent out the batch, so I'm leaning toward next week? Definitely not for sure though, it would be nice if it came out earlier
 
I was under the impression that they sent out that email because they had been receiving a lot of calls/emails about when the next release was going to be.
 
They have their last committee meeting March 8th. So, March 11th is probably when the email will go out. We can relax two more Fridays now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ds1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should've already happened. Usually pops by 9am. Hopefully someone with an A can confirm so we can all go drink in peace.
 
I’m not sure if another email went out saying today is the day, but if not, the first batch went out on a Monday. The way I see it is any day is in play. [emoji2374] Sending all the good vibes!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was thinking something along the same lines. I understand the reasoning for the AWPA list, but to drag people along like this if there's really no chance for them/us is kinda cruel, at least imo.
It's only so they can take people off the list in April/May. You can't accept someone once you reject them. In other words, AWPA is just a fancy word for wait list and anyone reading this should treat it as such.