2021-2022 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II received!
LM 74.7
complete 7/22
OOS but in a neighboring state to PA
Y’all are getting IIs on a Sunday?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else experiencing a gliche when trying to schedule their interview

For those of you that got interview invites, does it say this on your portal anywhere? My email recently stopped working so I had to resubmit my AMCAS with a new email and just wanted to see if there was a place to make sure I didn't miss an invite from here!

Reactions: 1 user
I just found out my II for Temple has been sitting in my spam folder for a few days, so make sure you are checking that!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I just found out my II for Temple has been sitting in my spam folder for a few days, so make sure you are checking that!
Any insight into what the email was titled. My spam folder is an absolute jungle.

Also, does it say anything about you having an interview on the Temple secondary portal? My email recently stopped working and I was wondering if I could check on the portal

I emailed their admissions office because I emptied my spam folder last night and didn't even think to check, I will let everyone know what the response is.

Members don't see this ad :)
II today! complete 7/25, IS. A little funny that they emailed in the middle of the night!
I have family on the other side of the world who wake me up at night because they forget the time difference when they text me, I'd much rather get woken up by an II from a Philly med school lmao

Congrats!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Any insight into what the email was titled. My spam folder is an absolute jungle.
It was titled "Invitation to Interview at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University."

Also, does it say anything about you having an interview on the Temple secondary portal? My email recently stopped working and I was wondering if I could check on the portal
I don't think so, they sent me a link to a new portal that I needed to sign into to be able to register for an interview.

Hey, I had my secondary submitted 07/23, but I just realized my supplemntal application was incomplete because I did not complete the Duet portion of casper. Do you guys know if my application is now technically considered complete in September? I'm afraid to email them to ask. I'm sorry I realized this one and a half months after thinking my application was complete. How do you guys think this reflects on my application?

Hey, I had my secondary submitted 07/23, but I just realized my supplemntal application was incomplete because I did not complete the Duet portion of casper. Do you guys know if my application is now technically considered complete in September? I'm afraid to email them to ask. I'm sorry I realized this one and a half months after thinking my application was complete. How do you guys think this reflects on my application?
I called admissions them and asked this question. They said it’s considered complete when everything is submitted. However they told me they don’t consider apps late since they’re rolling basis.

How about taking Duet, then write a brief email to the school saying you have just completed it and have sent it to the school.
In the same email you could ask whether your application components are now complete.

Reactions: 1 users
you guys still haven't gotten complete emails from LKSOM right? just the payment verification email?

anyone interview yet at the st luke's campus?

Did anyone get an answer on the interview glich?

When I select a date and click submit, I get an error that says (ERROR: Unauthorized: AppsTupAdmissionsYourProfileAjaxIntv_Schedule - java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows ORA-06512: at "TU_PORTAL_USER.PKG_INTERVIEW", line 666 ORA-06512: at line 1)

Emailed admissions but have not heard back!

This week was the first week of actual interviews (they had sessions on Tues, Wed and Thurs) so they’re just getting started. I loved my interview experience, it was very relaxed and welcoming!

Reactions: 4 users
I have received 0 interview invites!!!! 0!!!! And I submitted my primary on 6/25 and my last secondary was submitted on 7/30. Honestly, what gives. At least send me a rejection or something. Anything at all other than silence

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I have received 0 interview invites!!!! 0!!!! And I submitted my primary on 6/25 and my last secondary was submitted on 7/30. Honestly, what gives. At least send me a rejection or something. Anything at all other than silence
I’m in the same boat. So far I’ve gotten 4 holds, 5 Rs, and one telephone pre-II interview. At least I applied VERY broadly, but I’m starting to get worried

Depending on how many schools you applied to, I'd say you're actually in a good position. Unless they tell you your rejected/held, you still have reason to believe there's a chance especially in september, BUT at the same time, you should consider yourself rejected until you receive an A. The duality of a pre-med in the application cycle

I had some crazy stuff happening in my life the past few months and kinda forgot about Temple's secondary. Is there any value in submitting it this late?

Received an II this morning! However when I go to select an interview date, a small calendar pops up and all of the dates are blocked off. Has anyone figured out a way to fix this?

Edit: they responded stating they will upload additional dates later today.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone been getting an error message when submitting their secondary? I've gone in a few days in a row now and am super frustrated... will probably email Monday.

can anyone help me weigh the pros and cons for temple main campus and the st. luke's campus (other than class size)?

can anyone help me weigh the pros and cons for temple main campus and the st. luke's campus (other than class size)?
Look at the first forum page and scroll down to a post by MedScat

anyone interviewing tomorrow at St. Luke's and havent gotten the zoom link yet?

anyone interviewing tomorrow at St. Luke's and havent gotten the zoom link yet?
yes! I emailed earlier and they said they would be sending later today, but I still have not received the email

Does Temple give merit full tuition scholarships to some students? If so, does it cover all OOS tuition?

II received for St. Luke's! OOS, 509, 3.5x

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
I swear I’m never going to heard back from any of my schools haha

• Care
Reactions: 21 users