Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol wondering the same! Complete silenceI sent in my secondary early July, 520 MCAT IS. Should I expect an R since i have heard back yet?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lol wondering the same! Complete silenceI sent in my secondary early July, 520 MCAT IS. Should I expect an R since i have heard back yet?
Complete early August and have not heard anything yet 🙂Has anyone who was complete mid august heard anything yet?
Complete early August and have not heard anything yet 🙂
Late Aug. Nothing.Has anyone who was complete mid august heard anything yet?
Same. Same day evenComplete 7/16 and nothing but silence.
Yikes im complete 9/17 here so i guess they’ll consider me for the next cycle 🤣7/18 silence
+2 for complete 7/6 with silence.+1 complete 7/6. Is this cycle slower than most for Tufts?
I don’t think they do hard RsComplete 8/4; silence. The waiting game continues...
+3 for the 07/16 silence squad lolSame. Same day even
That's such a shame. I'd rather know that they are no longer considering me than to think i might have a chance :')I don’t think they do hard Rs
Could be wrong
I hate the cold silence ----
Congrats! When were you complete?II for regular MD received today at 1:37pm EST
complete 8/2Congrats! When were you complete?
yup just emailed themII just now! Tried scheduling the interview but there are no dates available whatsoever. Anyone encountering this?
same here😪7/7 silence 🙁
+17/7 silence 🙁
Congrats! What letter does your last name start with my chance I think they call alphabetically usuallyjust got the call - accepted!!! interviewed 9/20 for boston, email to come later. good luck everyone!!! 🙂 🙂
I'm pretty early in the alphabet, so probably!Congrats! What letter does your last name start with my chance I think they call alphabetically usually
It seems like only one A reported yet so maybe they’re not calling most people until later today/ Monday? Also interviewed late September and nothingDoes Tufts give As for September interviewees all today? Interviewed late Sept and haven't heard anything....
Just got the A 4 pm ET!Does Tufts give As for September interviewees all today? Interviewed late Sept and haven't heard anything....
Congratulations!!!! Mind sharing your stats?Just got the A 4 pm ET!
Lol what's the first letter of ur last name? Also did you get a call rather than an email? Also congrats!Just got the A 4 pm ET!
Thanks! 3.85+/515!Congratulations!!!! Mind sharing your stats?
Thanks! I got a call and am expecting an email next week. And also last name T lolLol what's the first letter of ur last name? Also did you get a call rather than an email? Also congrats!
Also when was ur interview date lol?Thanks! I got a call and am expecting an email next week. And also last name T lol
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.