2021-2022 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I sent in my secondary early July, 520 MCAT IS. Should I expect an R since i have heard back yet?
Lol wondering the same! Complete silence

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I hate the cold silence ----

Reactions: 1 user
I hate the cold silence ----
This Is Fine GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
For people who have interviewed already did they say decisions would definitely come out on Friday?

II for the Maine Track received! complete 08/12, LM score of 71! primary resident of Maine too!

Reactions: 5 users
Maine Track II on 10/11! Complete 08/25. LM 74. Maine resident and college graduate.

II for regular MD received today at 1:37pm EST; complete 8/2 OOS

• Love
II just now! complete 7/11. OOS, ORM, LM 73

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
II just now! So happy! Complete 7/12, OOS, ORM, LM 76.

• Love
II just now! Tried scheduling the interview but there are no dates available whatsoever. Anyone encountering this?

II regular track at 1:45pm!! LM 70 URM

Reactions: 1 users
I was accepted to the Maine Track 2 weeks ago :).
Good luck to everyone on interviews!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
just got the call - accepted!!! interviewed 9/20 for boston, email to come later. good luck everyone!!! :) :)

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
just got the call - accepted!!! interviewed 9/20 for boston, email to come later. good luck everyone!!! :) :)
Congrats! What letter does your last name start with my chance I think they call alphabetically usually

Does Tufts give As for September interviewees all today? Interviewed late Sept and haven't heard anything....

Does Tufts give As for September interviewees all today? Interviewed late Sept and haven't heard anything....
It seems like only one A reported yet so maybe they’re not calling most people until later today/ Monday? Also interviewed late September and nothing

anyone else not hear anything? Interviewed late September and it went really well so bummed to not hear anything and wondering if it means an R