2022-2023 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the A call this morning at 10AM EST. First A of the cycle. So grateful and thankful!! Interviewed 12/21
That seems to be behind the notification wave for that cohort. Were you deferred first? Congratulations to you. I am happy for you.

Members don't see this ad.

That seems to be behind the notification wave for that cohort. Were you deferred first? Congratulations to you. I am happy for you.
I interviewed 12/16 (Maine Track) and we were told mid- to late-January, so unless Boston is different, it doesn't seem too far behind?

Or maybe I'm out of touch!

I interviewed 12/16 (Maine Track) and we were told mid- to late-January, so unless Boston is different, it doesn't seem too far behind?

I appreciate the reply. What you are saying makes sense.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre II R just now :( complete 7/21. Good luck to the rest of you guys!!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Boston or Maine?

Edit: Also congratulations! You've earned it!
Boston Track. And thank you! It was such a difficult wait. Good luck to you as well.
Was not deferred. I wish you all the best :)
Congrats! Do they update your portal/send an email? Waiting to hear back from early Jan 🤞
No update to portal/email yet. Just the call. They said they'd update email later this week.

Have you heard back yet? I also interviewed Maine track on 12/16.

Pre-II R complete late July :(

Good luck everyone!

• Care
Doesn't seem great for those of us who interviewed in the past month and haven't heard anything yet...

Members don't see this ad :)
Not me sending a letter of interest last night, then getting flat rejected without an II this morning :rofl:

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Have any accepted applicants received confirmation that they received your financial aid information?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who completed in September hear back yet? Still in limbo for me (completed 9/4)

Reactions: 5 users
I'm like... itching for a decision, interviewed Maine Track 12/16!

Just got the A! Interviewed 12/19 Boston. I feel like I can finally breath again. I never got a call, just an email?

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Just got the A! Interviewed 12/19 Boston. I feel like I can finally breath again. I never got a call, just an email?

I accepted the offer, but they don’t ask for a deposit right ?

Also deferred :( anyone know how likely an A Is after deferral
from last year's thread, theres some movement in the Boston track but not much for Maine. Regardless, you will end up going exactly where you're meant to be and you will be an amazing doctor! Deferral isn't rejection, it's not over yet. Keep your head up!

from last year's thread, theres some movement in the Boston track but not much for Maine. Regardless, you will end up going exactly where you're meant to be and you will be an amazing doctor! Deferral isn't rejection, it's not over yet. Keep your head up!

Well shoot. Looks like it's time to find something else to do with my life.

Also on the "deferred" train. This was my last non-R :(

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Deferred for Maine Track here as well :(

Gonna keep hoping for good news soon!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
so. I got my A. Thank Allah. I wanna know when they send da monies. I wanna know just how poor I may be.

Good luck to all.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 15 users
Not me sending a letter of interest last night, then getting flat rejected without an II this morning :rofl:
I'm sorry, I also sent a letter of interest the same exact night! and had a feeling I would get a pre-II R the next day but I survived so we'll see.

It seems like people who were complete after me got a Pre ii R but I’ve heard nothing. That translates to me as ok ur ok but not good enough for an ii? :’) lol praying for another wave of ii’s?? Appreciate y’all in this hurricane of wait and waiting

Reactions: 6 users
It seems like people who were complete after me got a Pre ii R but I’ve heard nothing. That translates to me as ok ur ok but not good enough for an ii? :’) lol praying for another wave of ii’s?? Appreciate y’all in this hurricane of wait and waiting
Yeah I was completed 8/16. I haven't gotten a pre II rejection from here so Im not sure if thats good

Adding my 2 cents to this but I thought I was going to get a II from Boston University because people who were complete after I was received Rs, and that school sends Rs based on completion date. Lmao I was wrong- got an R around 2-3 weeks later.

Bottom line: I also think unfortunately completion date doesn't matter :(

Adding my 2 cents to this but I thought I was going to get a II from Boston University because people who were complete after I was received Rs, and that school sends Rs based on completion date. Lmao I was wrong- got an R around 2-3 weeks later.

Bottom line: I also think unfortunately completion date doesn't matter :(

Honestly that makes sense though