Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, you are good! Decided is what you want! Congrats!Got an A call earlier today and my portal changed to “decided”! Is this normal, or should it say “accepted”? I’m honestly in disbelief right now…
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes, you are good! Decided is what you want! Congrats!Got an A call earlier today and my portal changed to “decided”! Is this normal, or should it say “accepted”? I’m honestly in disbelief right now…
That’s what I’m assuming :/I’m assuming everything that comes after today should be waitlist at best?
i’m also wondering lmaoo@sa242 does that mean you were called by her or are you also wondering? 😂
I’m assuming everything that comes after today should be waitlist at best?
I happened to check my portal about an hour before I got the phone call and it still said "awaiting decision." Checked again now and it has changed to "decided." I think they really try to call accepted applicants before updating the portal.Congrats! Has your portal also changed?
You get an email or does it show up on the portal?OOS, Interviewed Mid-November
Waitlisted just now
Did your portal change at all?OOS, Interviewed Mid-November
Waitlisted just now
Email, portal says still Awaiting decisionYou get an email or does it show up on the portal?
Have you gotten an email or portal update?Waitlist as well
+1Waitlist as well
Email. Portal still says awaiting decision.Have you gotten an email or portal update?
Same thing happened to me. I wish they'd just send an email and put me out of my miseryPortal changed to decided. No call or email yet. RIP
Got a feeling I caught the R.
My god I was just about type the same thing.Same thing happened to me. I wish they'd just send an email and put me out of my misery
I got mine at 1:52pmWhen did y’all receive the email? I’m still waiting
I think that's what seems to be the case here.Do people think the portal will continue to say awaiting decision for those on the waitlist?
I believe they do waitlist a good amount, esp given how many people reported being WL already.Anyone have sources for how much movement unc waitlist normally sees/how large the waitlist is? Wondering if anyone knows how close this is to a soft R.
Yeah I think so, they usually release a bunch of Rs the same day they release a bunch of WLsPortal change to decided is a rejection now?
Yikes!Yeah I think so, they usually release a bunch of Rs the same day they release a bunch of WLs
Did you receive the email around 1:52 as well?WL, interviewed early Nov. IS. No portal change just an email!
1:52 on the dotDid you receive the email around 1:52 as well?
I didn't get an email after selecting "Yes", but when I logged in again using the link in the email my choice was confirmed and highlighted in green.For those who selected "Yes" to be on the waitlist, did you receive any sort of confirmation via portal or email?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.