2021-2022 Virginia

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My apologies if this has already been asked somewhere else in the thread. For everyone who has gotten an II here, were you also sent an email from SNMA to meet with a minority student as a virtual host the night before the interview?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is kind of random but has anyone had trouble with their emails going through to the admissions contact email? I've been receiving emails from them but I was just on the phone with them and my last two emails never went through. Also, does anyone know if you can change your email in the portal after you submit your secondary?
 
This is kind of random but has anyone had trouble with their emails going through to the admissions contact email? I've been receiving emails from them but I was just on the phone with them and my last two emails never went through. Also, does anyone know if you can change your email in the portal after you submit your secondary?
Most schools will tell you that contact information changes need to go through AMCAS. This makes sense, since it both makes it easier for you and ensures all schools have the same information.
 
When does the "Web Interview" tab become visible? I received my II about a week ago but I don't have a "web interview" tab. I also don't see the user agreement anywhere for me to sign.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To those who interviewed and didn’t get the A that Friday… are you just not getting any email, or assuming WL?
 
For those of you who have interviewed, have any of you met with a student host the day before your interview? If so, what is the dress code for that?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry to double post but does anyone know of a groupme or facebook group for admitted students?
I was looking for one too but doesn't seem to be anything right now. Seems like past years the alumni make a FB group in like mid february, but idk about this year. One of us could make a groupme too idk tho....
 
I just received an II yesterday as an OOS applicant. I see that the post-II acceptance rate is so high here. Does that tend to apply to people interviewing this late in the cycle?
That post II acceptance is using aggregate data across the cycle. So even if the acceptance rate is "higher" earlier in the cycle it is still remarkbly high at the end of the cycle compared to other schools. You got this. Good luck with the interview!