You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Wayne State
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Plz let me know if this works š¤£š¤£thinking of bringing attention to my app by renaming my update letter and pressing save. Grasping at straws at this point haha šš¤£š¢š
last friday was not the day. Today is THE day my friends!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Combray 7974, I am not sure what you do you mean by saying "Today is THE day..."? Were you just using humor, or there is
some truth behind it. Please clarify because we all are anxiously waiting to get off the WL, and get an "A".
some truth behind it. Please clarify because we all are anxiously waiting to get off the WL, and get an "A".
Im sorry. š I dont have any insight on actual adm decisions. I was trying to manifest and be optimistic.Hi Combray 7974, I am not sure what you do you mean by saying "Today is THE day..."? Were you just using humor, or there is
some truth behind it. Please clarify because we all are anxiously waiting to get off the WL, and get an "A".
coffeeandmotivation
Full Member
Got the A this morning! 10:41 AM, 3.65 cGPA, 3x MCAT taker (507/508/518), applied in october, interviewed in Feb, waitlisted in mid march!
coffeeandmotivation
Full Member
Im gonna be a doctor guys cant wait to see you all in July!!!!!!!Got the A this morning! 10:41 AM, 3.65 cGPA, 3x MCAT taker (507/508/518), applied in october, interviewed in Feb, waitlisted in mid march!
Got the A this morning! 10:41 AM, 3.65 cGPA, 3x MCAT taker (507/508/518), applied in october, interviewed in Feb, waitlisted in mid march!
PARTY TME
coffeeandmotivation
Full Member
YESSIRRRRRRRPARTY TME
D
deleted1022805
Were you OOS or IS? Congrats btw!!Got the A this morning! 10:41 AM, 3.65 cGPA, 3x MCAT taker (507/508/518), applied in october, interviewed in Feb, waitlisted in mid march!
coffeeandmotivation
Full Member
OOS! THANKSWere you OOS or IS? Congrats btw!!
D
deleted1022805
I think I asked this before but any in state acceptances of the WL recently?OOS! THANKS
coffeeandmotivation
Full Member
anybody know where the FB and groupme links are on this thread?
Just curiousā by email or phone call?Got the A this morning! 10:41 AM, 3.65 cGPA, 3x MCAT taker (507/508/518), applied in october, interviewed in Feb, waitlisted in mid march!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you can just search wayne state medicine class of 2026 on FB!anybody know where the FB and groupme links are on this thread?
now be our spy and find out how many people have decided to enroll š
coffeeandmotivation
Full Member
Email!Just curiousā by email or phone call?
coffeeandmotivation
Full Member
I gotchu!!! Will keep you all updated I hope those of you waiting hear soonI think you can just search wayne state medicine class of 2026 on FB!
now be our spy and find out how many people have decided to enroll š
Congrats!! Ive seen your name around! You deserve this! You must be so relieved!I gotchu!!! Will keep you all updated I hope those of you waiting hear soon
I have not heard of anyI think I asked this before but any in state acceptances of the WL recently?
The tracker is still at 571. So now we know for sure it isn't changed live. The question remains whether they update it preemptively, or retroactively.Got the A this morning! 10:41 AM, 3.65 cGPA, 3x MCAT taker (507/508/518), applied in october, interviewed in Feb, waitlisted in mid march!
I am an IS applicant and a friend of mine (also IS) was accepted of the waitlist this past week.I have not heard of any
warriorpremed12
Full Member
SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Iāve been seeing you manifesting with us this week! So so happy for you!Got the A this morning! 10:41 AM, 3.65 cGPA, 3x MCAT taker (507/508/518), applied in october, interviewed in Feb, waitlisted in mid march!
D
deleted1022805
could you share your stats and complete date?I am an IS applicant and a friend of mine (also IS) was accepted of the waitlist this past week.
warriorpremed12
Full Member
Manifesting more acceptances this week! So so happy for everyone that heard back!
Sorry, my original post was kinda confusing. I meant to say that my friend who is an IS applicant was accepted off the waitlist this past week. I am also an IS applicant, but remain on the waitlist.could you share your stats and complete date?
D
deleted1022805
Oh. U know his stats and complete date then lol?Sorry, my original post was kinda confusing. I meant to say that my friend who is an IS applicant was accepted off the waitlist this past week. I am also an IS applicant, but remain on the waitlist.
Did you send a LOI?Got the A this morning! 10:41 AM, 3.65 cGPA, 3x MCAT taker (507/508/518), applied in october, interviewed in Feb, waitlisted in mid march!
coffeeandmotivation
Full Member
No i didn't!Did you send a LOI?
coffeeandmotivation
Full Member
thank you it means so much!!!!! I am so grateful for all of you on here and will try to find out as much as I can once they accept me into the group LOLSO HAPPY FOR YOU! Iāve been seeing you manifesting with us this week! So so happy for you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im so happy for you ā¤ļøthank you it means so much!!!!! I am so grateful for all of you on here and will try to find out as much as I can once they accept me into the group LOL
So proud to see another of the SDN WL crew get in!! š„²š„²Im so happy for you ā¤ļø
Weāre all gonna make it soon
coffeeandmotivation
Full Member
Thanks guys š„°
currently there are 366 members in the FB group and 8 are admin, and theres a fair bit of people that are current med students (I counted at least 5), so I feel like the class definitely isn't full yet
currently there are 366 members in the FB group and 8 are admin, and theres a fair bit of people that are current med students (I counted at least 5), so I feel like the class definitely isn't full yet
coffeeandmotivation
Full Member
There are a lot more than 5 btw, I just didn't go through the entire group yet just posts within the last monthThanks guys š„°
currently there are 366 members in the FB group and 8 are admin, and theres a fair bit of people that are current med students (I counted at least 5), so I feel like the class definitely isn't full yet
Manifesting the A hard today, I really need a win
The sushi squad will get an A todayšManifesting the A hard today, I really need a win
franknbeanz
Full Member
good luck gang. got an A elsewhere that im gonna take.The sushi squad will get an A todayš
You will be missed š«¶good luck gang. got an A elsewhere that im gonna take.
Today is the day for those As!
Woodchuck97
Full Member
Any Canadians get in yet? From WL or otherwise?
coffeeandmotivation
Full Member
Praying for all the SDN sushi squad members to get those As so we can all meet up in Detroit this summer!!!
I am already admitted but I would love to still be part of sushi squad lol. Also if any of yāall are into anime lmaooo (I have no shame sorry)Praying for all the SDN sushi squad members to get those As so we can all meet up in Detroit this summer!!!
damn no A's anyone?
Last week was Monday morning and then Tuesday Wednesday Thursday night I think?⦠donāt hold me accountable tho lmaodamn no A's anyone?
cortinarius
Full Member
At this point, there won't be a regular schedule imo, it'll be on an ad hoc basis as more people withdraw their A
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thecuriouspremed
New Member
Just got the A, Iāll go with my DO school tho cus I prefer its city over detroit! Hope my A gets to someone here š
Thank you for letting us know and keeping the hope alive!!Just got the A, Iāll go with my DO school tho cus I prefer its city over detroit! Hope my A gets to someone here š
warriorpremed12
Full Member
Congrats!! Did you send any updates or LOI? And do you mind sharing when you interviewed? If you donāt feel comfortable sharing thatās totally okay!Just got the A, Iāll go with my DO school tho cus I prefer its city over detroit! Hope my A gets to someone here š
When did they email?Just got the A, Iāll go with my DO school tho cus I prefer its city over detroit! Hope my A gets to someone here š
warriorpremed12
Full Member
Iām feeling tomorrow everyone! Manifesting my acceptance tomorrowššš» love you wayne!