2021-2022 Weill Cornell

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dartmouth and Brown have definitely sent pre-II Rs
You see, I’ve gotten no word from either of them but all of a sudden Cornell shows up in my inbox, so idk what’s going on in the world anymore

Also no, I didn’t expect to get in there given my stats, but my parents really wanted me to apply so here I am
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm MSTP too! I thought the timeline was basically "you'll hear back before Christmas" - are decisions getting released today :0

I found this but it just says "mid December" so I'm not sure that specifically means Dec 15.
i was basing it off previous sdn threads, last year was 12/15, years before that were even earlier
 
wdym rn? so if we didn't get a call we r rejected?

I got the call at 2:12 PM EST so I made the post a bit after that. I’m sure it’ll take a while to get through all the phone calls though so I don’t think silence means a rejection just yet!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone emailed the main admissions address to confirm that their updates were attached to their file? I know we receive a confirmation when sending letters to the updates email address, but there's no way to tell that the updates were actually seen and added to the file.
I sent an update to the updates email address but I did not receive an email in return? Did you?
 
Wait, if I didn’t receive a confirmation email should I resend it? Sent my update in early December and couldn’t find a confirmation email after sending it to their admissions email
 
Wait, if I didn’t receive a confirmation email should I resend it? Sent my update in early December and couldn’t find a confirmation email after sending it to their admissions email
I didn't get an email either.
Mmm...I didn't get that email...
Are you guys sure you sent it to the updates email and not the admissions office? I made the mistake of emailing it to the admissions office first and received no confirmation email. Then I read the completion email and they specified that updates should go to a specific email address that is different from the admissions office. I then sent it to that email instead and received the automated confirmation email!
 
Are you guys sure you sent it to the updates email and not the admissions office? I made the mistake of emailing it to the admissions office first and received no confirmation email. Then I read the completion email and they specified that updates should go to a specific email address that is different from the admissions office. I then sent it to that email instead and received the automated confirmation email!
Yeah I sent it to [email protected]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I have a question: on their website it says that they accept updates, did you guys email them since there isn't an applicant portal for Cornell? Thanks in advance!
 
Do they accept pre II letters of interest. I would really love to stay in Manhattan. If I’m still being considered.
 
I wish 🙁 Trying to keep an eye out - a little concerned because I've had some emails go to my spam in the past.

Did your guys' secondary portal update with an interview tab? Or were you only informed via email?
You are given the option to upload a photo and interview day attestation in the portal
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad