2021-2022 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know when interview invites start (or when they've come out in past years)?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone here comment on what Wright State means by a non-traditional applicant? I've seen so many definitions and each is slightly different.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone here comment on what Wright State means by a non-traditional applicant? I've seen so many definitions and each is slightly different.
I think it is going to be depending on your own definition of non-trad. There's the people who completely change career, have non science background or being out of school for +3 years

Secondary received and subbed on 8/2, glad I'm not the only one who got so many emails from them about completing it!

Me clicking Save multiple times on pre-writing Word docs just so I know it saves: damn there can't be anyone as click-happy as me
The guy at Wright State sending secondary emails: a challenger approaches

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got another email saying I received a secondary... Over a month after I submitted it. Damn you Wright state stop trolling me!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Who else is scheduled for the morning of the 15th? Looking forward to meeting you all (assuming there's that opportunity in the virtual schedule...)!

Who else is scheduled for the morning of the 15th? Looking forward to meeting you all (assuming there's that opportunity in the virtual schedule...)!
im on the 22nd at 11:30am I believe

Any more IS IIs go out since last week?

Got out of my interview like 30 minutes ago, it felt like it went really great!!! Guys it really is a 0 STRESS interview. I swear!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Got out of my interview like 30 minutes ago, it felt like it went really great!!! Guys it really is a 0 STRESS interview. I swear!
Awesome! Congratulations!!!!!

• Care
nice! did they tell you when you should hear back by?
I interviewed earlier this week and they said 4-6 weeks. Because we are early in the interview process, they said we will likely hear right on October 15th or shortly after

Anyone who interviewed heard back yet?
Not yet, but the interview was incredibly zero stress and incredibly conversational. Probably the best interview experience I have had, and it was so good I will commit if I get in.

Anyone who interviewed heard back yet?
Nothing here and I'm early decision. The follow-up e-mail said regular decision applicants won't hear before October 15th.
Also, does by October 1st mean they have until 11:59 tonight, or that they also have tomorrow? Cause I'm just gonna sit here and act like I haven't been refreshing my email every 5 minutes all day long... My family and friends are almost entirely evenly split on this debate.

Not yet, but the interview was incredibly zero stress and incredibly conversational. Probably the best interview experience I have had, and it was so good I will commit if I get in.
I thought the same about the interview! I know this is thinking very far ahead LOL, but if we both get accepted and choose to go here wanna be roomies? :rofl:

Nothing here and I'm early decision. The follow-up e-mail said regular decision applicants won't hear before October 15th.
Also, does by October 1st mean they have until 11:59 tonight, or that they also have tomorrow? Cause I'm just gonna sit here and act like I haven't been refreshing my email every 5 minutes all day long... My family and friends are almost entirely evenly split on this debate.
I'm wishing you luck!!! You got this you're gonna get accepted today!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I'm wishing you luck!!! You got this you're gonna get accepted today!
You were right!!! Just got my acceptance! Good luck to everyone else and I look forward to 4 crazy years with some of you 😄

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Hello! I had a slightly negative interview experience with another medical school a few weeks ago and am feeling hesitant towards my upcoming interview with Wright State. For those that have already had their online/virtual interview day here, how did you feel? Anything you felt unprepared for? Or just a traditional conversation style interview? Good luck everyone! :)

Hello! I had a slightly negative interview experience with another medical school a few weeks ago and am feeling hesitant towards my upcoming interview with Wright State. For those that have already had their online/virtual interview day here, how did you feel? Anything you felt unprepared for? Or just a traditional conversation style interview? Good luck everyone! :)
Very conversational, easiest interview ever!