2022-2023 Case Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone. Wondering if anyone knows if Case still has another round of interviews to send out? I was complete in late July and haven’t heard back yet. I really love this school’s curriculum and wanna know if there’s any hope left. Thanks in advance!
I think Dr. Mehta mentioned that they’re still sending interviews and that everyone ppl in each interview session has the same chance of getting in (instead of fighting for automatic waitlist spots, later in the interview szn). My session was on 01/26

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I think Dr. Mehta mentioned that they’re still sending interviews and that everyone ppl in each interview session has the same chance of getting in (instead of fighting for automatic waitlist spots, later in the interview szn). My session was on 01/26
That is super helpful and fair, this is yet another reason why I love this school so much in particular. Thank you so much for that information kind friend!

Reactions: 1 user
That is super helpful and fair, this is yet another reason why I love this school so much in particular. Thank you so much for that information kind friend!
No worries. Hope you get a II from them soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed earlier in the month and they said they would vote on our apps on the 23rd. I assumed that meant decisions today.
I remember them saying that it's going to take them ~3 weeks to release decisions after the meeting

Pre-II R LM 76.5 complete 10/14. Really liked this school! Good luck everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Also rolling in with that Pre-II R. Completed mid-July. LM ~71, IS. My alma mater and current place of employment lol

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Sorry to hear about this R wave. Is Case done interviewing?

Are we thinking any decisions this week? Or is it once a month?
I interviewed last week of January. They said the committee would vote on us today and we would receive decisions this week or next week! Idk if that helps since they didn’t give us an official decision date or anything

Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed early january and haven’t heard anything, has anyone else?

Sorry to hear about this R wave. Is Case done interviewing?

Yeah I work in the case SOM and I’ve heard multiple professors who do MD interviews say they’re done interviewing :(

So...it seems like decisions next week then? Really wish they had given us a concrete date instead of having the sword of Damocles hanging over my head

So...it seems like decisions next week then? Really wish they had given us a concrete date instead of having the sword of Damocles hanging over my head
Based on the past couple months, I’m guessing at least zoom links are coming next week 🙏🏻

Based on the past couple months, I’m guessing at least zoom links are coming next week 🙏🏻
They told us to expect something this week or next. So unless they've fallen into the rest of the Ohio schools pattern, next week it is

Do we think zoom links are coming tomorrow? Cuz I’ve been in a clingy relationship with my email all week 😭

• Haha
Do we think zoom links are coming tomorrow? Cuz I’ve been in a clingy relationship with my email all week 😭
i really hope so. interviewed early jan and the wait is killing me!

• Care
I'll just be really upset if another school doesn't stay true to the timeline they gave me :mad:

• Care
Y'all's notifications got me so scared tbh. Thought ppl were getting zoom invites

Lol glad to see that I'm not alone. We're heading towards week 5 after my interview and they told me to expect to hear back in 3 weeks. I'll be kinda mad if they push it off until after the holiday

Lol glad to see that I'm not alone. We're heading towards week 5 after my interview and they told me to expect to hear back in 3 weeks. I'll be kinda mad if they push it off until after the holiday
same here. told me 4-7 days after the committee voted, its been over 3 weeks instead D:

another friday with no updates ): has anyone contacted admissions?

this is 2 wks now that they’ve reviewed on feb 6……sigh….

Eastern... but clearly this week wasn't it. This process is giving me so many trust issues
yup same. i had thought case was super on time based on the previous weeks but i guess maybe with a smaller pool of spots they might be deliberating more…..

yup same. i had thought case was super on time based on the previous weeks but i guess maybe with a smaller pool of spots they might be deliberating more…..
I thought that for each interview day they give out the same number of acceptances...?

I’m a little late to the party, but how exactly do acceptance/waitlist/rejection notifications work for case post-II? Do they send a zoom link and then during the zoom they tell you you’re accepted? And then if you don’t get a zoom link it means R or WL?

I’m a little late to the party, but how exactly do acceptance/waitlist/rejection notifications work for case post-II? Do they send a zoom link and then during the zoom they tell you you’re accepted? And then if you don’t get a zoom link it means R or WL?
Soooo I’m not 100% but based on digging through this thread, looks like zoom link means acceptance and if you get an R or WL, you get the email about it the day the actual Zoom happens?

Wait does Case give out post II rejections at all? Or are you just ghosted if you don't get the zoom link

Wait does Case give out post II rejections at all? Or are you just ghosted if you don't get the zoom link
Their website says “We will vote for one of three outcomes; immediate acceptance, alternate list, or deny acceptance.” So I think you can get post-II Rs, but all the no zoom linkers who have posted decision on this thread just happened to get alt list 😂

Their website says “We will vote for one of three outcomes; immediate acceptance, alternate list, or deny acceptance.” So I think you can get post-II Rs, but all the no zoom linkers who have posted decision on this thread just happened to get alt list 😂
I remember at my interview session they said that they reject very very few people post-II, nearly everyone is put onto the alt list

After months of lurking I finally decided to make an account, possibly due to this being my way of staying sane while waiting for a potential Zoom link. Submitted mid July, II early December, Interview mid January. Praying this is the week we hear back bc I am HYPED about this school! OOS, LM75

Reactions: 5 users