2022-2023 Case Western

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

All the people who received a zoom link last week disappeared, does that means zoom link = acceptance and they are not allowed to disclose that now?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you guys receive information on when your two interviews are scheduled for/who you are interviewing with? Mine is in two days and I just have the general agenda/zoom link
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
any one complete in September heard back for either interview or rejection? Complete on 09/27 but have not heard back. Trying to stay hopeful. Good luck everyone!
 
anyone submit in July and still havent heard back yet? should I just anticipate an R?
If u haven't been rejected yet you are still under consideration. They are still sending pre-II Rs to people who submitted mid summer (ie me a couple weeks ago)
 
To people that interviewed, do you know when they let you know when you get in or not
I believe they met on Jan-9 for their decision meeting; in previous months it took about a week (4-7 days) for them to send decisions out after that meeting. My guess is any day now ✨✨🙃
 
I believe they met on Jan-9 for their decision meeting; in previous months it took about a week (4-7 days) for them to send decisions out after that meeting. My guess is any day now ✨✨🙃
So I interviewed in December, do you think it is pointless at this point in sending an update letter since a decision was already made?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was rejected from the MSTP on Dec. 19 and admissions told me I automatically entered the queue for the University Program at that time, so idk when I should hear back.
 
Does case give out any rejections post-interview // do we have any idea how many people end up on the alternate list? Asking because it looks like only ~30 people got off of it last year
 
Got placed on alternate list for Case. Anyone know from previous years how movement on alternate list works? What % is WL and what % is Accepted for Case
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how long it typically takes to get the CWRU Network ID for financial aid applications? I am trying to work on all of these ASAP
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. Wondering if anyone knows if Case still has another round of interviews to send out? I was complete in late July and haven’t heard back yet. I really love this school’s curriculum and wanna know if there’s any hope left. Thanks in advance!