You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Case Western
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pre-II R just now, complete 7/23
Pre-II R just now, complete 7/28
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HeadEmpty91
Full Member
Pre-II R, complete 8/19
forthebooks
New Member
Pre-II R complete 7/19. Good luck everyone!
ConsumerOfCoins
Full Member
Pre II R. From my Alma mater. That I still work at. Every day. Dang.
F1andHopeful
Full Member
Wait, just this morning?R, complete 8/26 🙁
No, sorry, yesterday afternoon - just late to the party!Wait, just this morning?
F1andHopeful
Full Member
I am freaking out because they do not accept pre-II updates and I haven’t t heard anything since submitting 8/12. Manifesting an II for myself. International.
F1andHopeful
Full Member
I am sure another school will be happy to have you. Do you mind sharing your stats?No, sorry, yesterday afternoon - just late to the party!
Thank u 💙 3.6x, 516, URM, WARS around 83-88 or something. Manifesting II for u!I am sure another school will be happy to have you. Do you mind sharing your stats?
+1, I really wish they took pre-II updatesComplete mid July and still nothing… this process is so confusing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
F1andHopeful
Full Member
got a pre-II R from CCLM just now, still waiting on UPThank u 💙 3.6x, 516, URM, WARS around 83-88 or something. Manifesting II for u
Last edited:
D
deleted1022805
did you mean pre-ii R?
F1andHopeful
Full Member
Haha, yesdid you mean pre-ii R?
D
deleted1022805
Stats?Pre-Interview Invite Rejection 11/03 evening- OOS, submitted 9/24.
My friend also got a pre-interview rejection the same day, submitted about a month before me and international (US undergrad).
probably me being neurotic but… I was complete 7/15 and no updates since, but every couple days or so I get an email encouraging me to apply to one of their masters programs. is everyone else also getting these or did i miss a rejection email at some point lol
II today, IS, LM 71, complete 7/22. Can anyone who has had the interview say if it was open or closed file?
D
deleted1130038
open! no mcat/gpa. a couple pages back there are more specifics on this from the cwru admissions rep. fave interview by far tbhII today, IS, LM 71, complete 7/22. Can anyone who has had the interview say if it was open or closed file?
McLovin_MD
New Member
Has anyone who interviewed the week of 10/10 heard back at all? Any zoom links?
Hello! At my interview last week, I believe the Dream Team mentioned that the committee would be meeting today to discuss our pool and then releasing decisions shortly after. They also mentioned that there is a big AAMC conference adcoms are attending on Thursday, so we will (hopefully) be notified before Thursday. This was my understanding, at least!Has anyone who interviewed the week of 10/10 heard back at all? Any zoom links?
Fingers crossed you get a Zoom link this week! Best of luck 😀
McLovin_MD
New Member
Thank you!! Wishing the best for you as well 🙏Hello! At my interview last week, I believe the Dream Team mentioned that the committee would be meeting today to discuss our pool and then releasing decisions shortly after. They also mentioned that there is a big AAMC conference adcoms are attending on Thursday, so we will (hopefully) be notified before Thursday. This was my understanding, at least!
Fingers crossed you get a Zoom link this week! Best of luck 😀
publichealthqueen
New Member
I interviewed the week of 10/17, they said they were voting on us a week later on 10/24, for decisions to be released mid-November...fingers crossed for you!Has anyone who interviewed the week of 10/10 heard back at all? Any zoom links?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same, was complete 7/16 and no updates. Haven’t gotten any masters program emails though. I have low stats, so I’m surprised I haven’t been rejected, but I have strong ECs. Hoping for the holistic review!probably me being neurotic but… I was complete 7/15 and no updates since, but every couple days or so I get an email encouraging me to apply to one of their masters programs. is everyone else also getting these or did i miss a rejection email at some point lol
splovescandles
Full Member
II received this morning!! OOS LM 76 and complete late july.
Hopefully sometime next week?zoom links?
Pre-II R. complete 7/17.
I had a 3.8 sGPA and a 510 MCAT.Stats?
prospectivemd<3
Full Member
has anyone gotten a zoom link yet for the early/mid October rounds of interviews?
prospectivemd<3
Full Member
I also just got a zoom link! the wording is a little weird, but it's a zoom link!
not sure! could be WL too - i know they've done multiple zoom links for A or WL in the past+1!!! Zoom link = A, right?
+1 Zoom link! Praying this is an A since I really like CWRU! Interviewed 11/2 🙂
Last edited:
Kahala_King
New Member
+1 Zoom link! The wording is a bit ominous lol.
What does it say?? I interviewed in Oct and haven't gotten the email+1 Zoom link! The wording is a bit ominous lol.
FlauntyDuke4
Full Member
+1 Zoom link! Received at 2:31 PM.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m pretty sure the ppl that said they got WL were trolls hahahanot sure! could be WL too - i know they've done multiple zoom links for A or WL in the past
McLovin_MD
New Member
Anyone know when they send the rejection or WL emails? Trying to mentally prepare myself for a rejection lol
zoom link received today 11/14! interviewed 10/26
really?? hopefully good news during the zoom then 🙂I’m pretty sure the ppl that said they got WL were trolls hahaha