-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Case Western
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Volkner243
Full Member
Yup, samealt list just now. Interviewed 9/28. no zoom call
Yup, same
Me too, interviewed 9/12alt list just now. Interviewed 9/28. no zoom call
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
theseappsgothands
Full Member
+1 alt list; no zoom link and interviewed on 9/26
SitBackDown.ImSat
Full Member
Alt as well
seems like it. looks like instead of rejecting ppl outright, they waitlist them.So every rejected applicant just gets put on the alt list? Nice…
I’m surprised no one who got the A has mentioned it when a lot people mentioned getting the zoom link on Friday.
I wonder if they were told not to mention anything about it after they saw this thread lmao
I wonder if they were told not to mention anything about it after they saw this thread lmao
Pre-II R just now
Completed When ?Pre-II R just now
Completed When ?
7/23
notsurewho
Full Member
Pre-II R
Last edited:
Pre-II R, complete 7/18
lilscientist14
Full Member
Pre-II R, complete 7/19.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lilscientist14
Full Member
Same here!Pre-II R, complete 7/12
Got an II from CCLCM. Goes to show how weird this process is I suppose.
So weird lol, when is your II with CCLCM? Mine is 10/27Same here!
lilscientist14
Full Member
11/1!So weird lol, when is your II with CCLCM? Mine is 10/27
Best of luck!11/1!
Pre-II R, complete 7/21
dr.socrates
Full Member
lol just got the pre-II R, dont know what happened, my first R of the cycle
They are so far behind if still rejecting people from 07
SnailPo
Full Member
Right! I was marked complete on 8/11 and I haven’t heard a thing sinceThey are so far behind if still rejecting people from 07
I was marked complete 7/12 and haven’t heard a thing since lolRight! I was marked complete on 8/11 and I haven’t heard a thing since
Kahala_King
New Member
Just got the II for UP! Complete 8/13. Interview scheduled for 10/27.
Stats?Just got the II for UP! Complete 8/13. Interview scheduled for 10/27.
Kahala_King
New Member
LM 81 OOSStats?
wonky-mist88
Full Member
Pre-II R today. This one was a bummer, but good luck to all the future docs interviewing here!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tornado6565
Full Member
II for UP! Complete 7/22, OOS, LM 75
Completed secondary 7/16/22. Still have not heard anything…
For those who have interviewed already, what was the experience like for you? Was it laid back and conversational? Or were you peppered with questions?
Can someone post their Alt List message?
They hold the same weight. For example, our admissions committee won't evaluate, discuss, and vote on a candidate if the student interviewer feedback is not submitted.@CWRU.Sman If we’re allowed to ask, do you know how Case Western weighs the student versus faculty interviews?
Why?Can someone post their Alt List message?
prospectivemd<3
Full Member
did anyone hear anything from the 10/10 Interview date? They mentioned we would be hearing this week or next I think...
You'll be hearing from us in a few weeks. Around mid-November. Hang in there!did anyone hear anything from the 10/10 Interview date? They mentioned we would be hearing this week or next I think...
F1andHopeful
Full Member
Did anyone else submit their application to both programs early August and hasn’t heard anything from either? What does that usually mean?
splovescandles
Full Member
I applied late July and haven't heard back either 🙁 But honestly, no news yet may be good news. We might still be in the running for an interview.
F1andHopeful
Full Member
hope so too
Hey all,
M2 here in the university program. First, a huge congrats to all those accepted! For those who are still waiting for an interview, I was complete in August, and didn’t receive an II until January, so there’s no reason to think you’ve been passed over even if people who submitted after you have already heard back.
I’m really happy with my decision to come to Case. I think students here are happier and less stressed compared to many other schools, and there are so many opportunities to make yourself a competitive residency applicant here.
Happy to answer any questions from the perspective of a current student.
M2 here in the university program. First, a huge congrats to all those accepted! For those who are still waiting for an interview, I was complete in August, and didn’t receive an II until January, so there’s no reason to think you’ve been passed over even if people who submitted after you have already heard back.
I’m really happy with my decision to come to Case. I think students here are happier and less stressed compared to many other schools, and there are so many opportunities to make yourself a competitive residency applicant here.
Happy to answer any questions from the perspective of a current student.
just got an II today (OOS) and was definitely not expecting one on a sunday lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this also apply to the 10/20 interview group?You'll be hearing from us in a few weeks. Around mid-November. Hang in there!
Yep!Does this also apply to the 10/20 interview group?
Specific Misfortune
Full Member
Pre-II R just now. Good luck everyone! Complete 8/23
Last edited:
Pre-II R as well! Complete 7/23