You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Case Western
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This isn't a test or some kind of game. It's just an opportunity to get a feel for how our small-group learning process works. Our medical students act as the facilitators and help guide you through the case as they would do it. There is nothing evaluative in this.Anyone do the “you do iq”? I’m scheduled for it tn but I haven’t really researched the case much at all beyond reading it once. been busy at work and lazy lmao. I’m going to read the case for about an hour before probably and look up vitamin C and collagen. Does it even matter anyway ?
OK, Thanks for the response. I honestly was afraid to look like an idiot and not know anything haha, but it was really a casual and fun experience! The M2 students leading the discussion were great and understanding. Appreciate the transparency of you and the rest of the staff at CWRU my interview made me think nothing but positive things about you guys.This isn't a test or some kind of game. It's just an opportunity to get a feel for how our small-group learning process works. Our medical students act as the facilitators and help guide you through the case as they would do it. There is nothing evaluative in this.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i did the you do iq session and yeah i recommend at least googling what vitamin c and collagen is and what they do. I came in to this session with zero preparation and I felt like a buffoon. Still really enjoyed the session and love CWROK, Thanks for the response. I honestly was afraid to look like an idiot and not know anything haha, but it was really a casual and fun experience! The M2 students leading the discussion were great and understanding. Appreciate the transparency of you and the rest of the staff at CWRU my interview made me think nothing but positive things about you guys.
D
deleted1130038
and everyone else (the other interviewers) were soo nice. it was so crazy to think we might have been future classmates!OK, Thanks for the response. I honestly was afraid to look like an idiot and not know anything haha, but it was really a casual and fun experience! The M2 students leading the discussion were great and understanding. Appreciate the transparency of you and the rest of the staff at CWRU my interview made me think nothing but positive things about you guys.
Yeah, I agree. I definitely thought I would be happy being classmates with them! Good luck to us both!and everyone else (the other interviewers) were soo nice. it was so crazy to think we might have been future classmates!
II this morning! OOS, LM 77.
Congrats!! When were you complete?II this morning! OOS, LM 77.
07/20!Congrats!! When were you complete?
Looking at the communication log, and I'm only seeing the invite to complete secondary email. I did receive another email that confirmed that I was complete, but it's not showing up on the communication log (usually appears for other schools). I'm most definitely overthinking things but wondering if this has happened to others!
+1, mine says the same thing but I have received the other emails!Looking at the communication log, and I'm only seeing the invite to complete secondary email. I did receive another email that confirmed that I was complete, but it's not showing up on the communication log (usually appears for other schools). I'm most definitely overthinking things but wondering if this has happened to others!
SameLooking at the communication log, and I'm only seeing the invite to complete secondary email. I did receive another email that confirmed that I was complete, but it's not showing up on the communication log (usually appears for other schools). I'm most definitely overthinking things but wondering if this has happened to others!
Anyone else helllla nervous about October 17th? Case is my first choice and I'm mentally preparing myself. Got to stay positive though.
Yeah, I read last year's thread, kind of sounded like reality TV show.Last year they did some strange zoom link thing the day before apparently
Do they only send A's on the 17th or will everyone who interviewed in Aug/Sept get some sort of notification?
Also good luck!!
IDK I interviewed in August though, they told us we'd know October 17th. Later interview dates I have no idea.
Maximus0703
Full Member
II IS LM 77 complete 8/5. Very excited and hope to hear from the college program as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
F1andHopeful
Full Member
Congratulations !!!II IS LM 77 complete 8/5. Very excited and hope to hear from the college program as well.
D
deleted1130038
Do you think theyre doing the zoom links again and if so has anyone gotten one
just got a zoom link!! Praying this is an Acceptance
D
deleted1119806
+1 link haha
Got a zoom link too!
Did anyone not get a zoom link?
Sames. What "recent events" are they referring to? Did something happen?Zoom invite 10/17 11:45-12:00! Same time for everyone else?
BiochemCyclist07
Full Member
Also got the zoom link invite! Is it bad if we can’t go due to other obligations? Are we supposed to let them know?Zoom invite 10/17 11:45-12:00! Same time for everyone else?
snowman888
Full Member
Ahhhhh I got a link too, this is going to make the weekend very difficult lol
bagelrun13
New Member
Does anyone know if there are multiple zoom links?
SitBackDown.ImSat
Full Member
Not to add salt to my wound, but for those with the link, when did you interview?
D
deleted1130038
end of sept - but at the interview they said we would hear oct 17thNot to add salt to my wound, but for those with the link, when did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interviewed on 9/28. was told that we would hear back by 10/17. no zoom link, only sorrow
hellohelloooeh
Full Member
Lol y'all relax the zoom link is a good thing
Mr.Shawarma
Full Member
Yeah no way they invite y’all for for a mass rejection zoom lolLol y'all relax the zoom link is a good thing
D
deleted1130038
mass WL thoYeah no way they invite y’all for for a mass rejection zoom💀
Mr.Shawarma
Full Member
Oh yeah, either way at least you get some clarity on your position. Meanwhile I’m out here with no II😅mass WL tho
themagictaco
Full Member
lol as someone who didn't interview here whoever who came up with this zoom link thing is just cruel smh
Even though I didn’t get the link, I’ll say that I think it’s nice in theory to give them a live acceptance via zoom. I think the intention is to give a more personal acceptance and congratulations.lol as someone who didn't interview here whoever who came up with this zoom link thing is just cruel smh
But people were going to inevitably share it on places like here so those who didn’t receive it and see everyone who did are going to feel hard done by.
D
deleted1130038
Even though I didn’t get the link, I’ll say that I think it’s nice in theory to give them a live acceptance via zoom. I think the intention is to give a more personal acceptance and congratulations.
But people were going to inevitably share it on places like here so those who didn’t receive it and see everyone who did are going to feel hard done by.
ohhh nvm i get what u mean now
maybe i'm tripping, but a mass WL also at this point seems a bit cruel, right?mass WL tho
Last edited:
Is it confirmed that no zoom link is a bad sign?
D
deleted1139705
it’s confirmed that y’all need to go outside and look at some trees or sumnIs it confirmed that no zoom link is a bad sign?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed on 9/15Not to add salt to my wound, but for those with the link, when did you interview?
notmedicaladvice
Full Member
OOS II just now! Complete 7/27, LM 73, WARS 93ish
D
deleted1130038
oh also - just in case anyone was wondering, i got an interview without having filled in the optional covid essay (i actually had written it but i just forgot to fill it in i guess hahaha) so optional truly means optional!
OOS II today!!! Complete 7/22 😀
For those interested, dates available ranged from 2 days from now (holy moly!) to mid-November.
Good luck to everyone who will get As today! ENJOY THE FRUITS OF YOUR HARD WORK!!!
For those interested, dates available ranged from 2 days from now (holy moly!) to mid-November.
Good luck to everyone who will get As today! ENJOY THE FRUITS OF YOUR HARD WORK!!!
Volkner243
Full Member
Based on what I heard this morning, it seems like ppl who attended the Zoom call were accepted.... I Interviewed on 9/12 but did not receive a Zoom call :/Any update on what the zoom meeting was for?