2022-2023 East Carolina (Brody)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone received any recent updates from ECU?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know how soon after you get the call with the acceptance they send you the confirmation email?

Has anyone who submitted around aug 12-14 gotten an interview yet? ;(

Hi all, how long after you confirmed your interview date did you get an email with further instructions? I confirmed my interview date last week, but I haven't gotten any other information.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, how long after you confirmed your interview date did you get an email with further instructions? I confirmed my interview date last week, but I haven't gotten any other information.
I received instructions the very same day I scheduled the interview. How far out is your interview? If it's soon, I would definitely reach out to them.

I received instructions the very same day I scheduled the interview. How far out is your interview? If it's soon, I would definitely reach out to them.
Thanks for responding. My interview is on the 13th. I scheduled it late last week. I was told I'd get info this week but it's already Wednesday and I haven't heard.

Also, were you able to access the virtual tour link at the bottom of the interview invite?

Last edited:
Thanks for responding. My interview is on the 13th. I scheduled it late last week. I was told I'd get info this week but it's already Wednesday and I haven't heard.

Also, were you able to access the virtual tour link at the bottom of the interview invite?
Wait, did you already get the confirmation email? That should have all the information you need I am pretty sure.

I will be honest and say that I did not actually try to open it but I did just now and it asked for a username and password. Not sure what it wants there.

Wait, did you already get the confirmation email? That should have all the information you need I am pretty sure.

I will be honest and say that I did not actually try to open it but I did just now and it asked for a username and password. Not sure what it wants there.
I got like a verbal confirmation from Ms. Williams. She said she had me down for the date and time I requested, and I would get an another email with official confirmation with more details later.

I got like a verbal confirmation from Ms. Williams. She said she had me down for the date and time I requested, and I would get an another email with official confirmation with more details later.
I wouldn’t worry about it, I remember it also took me a while to receive the email confirmation.

I got an II yesterday! They were scheduling for 12/13 and 1/10. I was complete 11/13

Reactions: 2 users
so they only did 40 interviews last month and made an additional 14 offers

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 4.40.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 4.40.56 PM.png
    298 KB · Views: 202
Reactions: 1 user
- Looks like 3 more verified applications (after the deadline?!)

Just got the A!!!!
Interviewed November 8th
Re-applicant 498 MCAT, URM, 3.4 GPA, 3.7 Masters GPA

Don’t give up, You got this!!!

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
If I haven’t gotten an ii yet and was complete 8/12 should I give up? Or are they still gonna release ii this month? ;(

If I haven’t gotten an ii yet and was complete 8/12 should I give up? Or are they still gonna release ii this month? ;(
Received an II for January this week and admissions said they’d be on break from the 23rd to the 3rd and finalizing their interview schedule by the 22nd. So totally unsure but I assume you’d have until then!

Received an II for January this week and admissions said they’d be on break from the 23rd to the 3rd and finalizing their interview schedule by the 22nd. So totally unsure but I assume you’d have until then!
When did you receive your II?

I interviewed back in October, anybody else just gotten radio silence since then? I know they said no news is good news but it'd be great to hear something to have an idea where I stand

I know they released some IIs in January and even in February. Let's not lose hope, friend!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Just FYI to those that have been accepted. Per an email received today by Ms. Williams, it looks like there is a plan to make an official Facebook group sometime at the beginning of next year for accepted students.

Reactions: 1 users
Pre-II R about 10 minutes ago. Incredibly bummed about this one.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone else who interviewed receive a Pre-II R email? I interviewed back in September but got sent a "we will not be able to offer you an interview for the next entering class of the Brody School of Medicine" message. Hoping this was just a mistake and not foreshadowing.

• Sad
Did anyone else who interviewed receive a Pre-II R email? I interviewed back in September but got sent a "we will not be able to offer you an interview for the next entering class of the Brody School of Medicine" message. Hoping this was just a mistake and not foreshadowing.
I hope it is a mistake and that they will clarify soon. Sorry this happened to you.

I hope it is a mistake and that they will clarify soon. Sorry this happened to you.
It was unfortunately a post-II R, they just don't normally send them out until later and I guess I accidentally got put into the Pre-II since I was on file to be rejected. Good luck everyone!

It was unfortunately a post-II R, they just don't normally send them out until later and I guess I accidentally got put into the Pre-II since I was on file to be rejected. Good luck everyone!
That sounds like a mistake that should've been avoided

Not new - but just noticed from recent update.
1672119684139.png

Just received an interview! Guess someone is working late on a Friday, lol. Complete early Aug.

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone heard back from the adcom today about interviews? Or do they usually call later in the afternoon?