You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 George Washington
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1 except complete 7/18For the record, I was complete on 7/12, app still marked just as "Complete" and not on hold. Average stats, 512, ~3.8 GPA (both).
Were you on hold before?II today. Submitted secondary 7/13
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fluffernuttersquish
Full Member
Still just complete also. Is the consensus that no hold is bad thing? havent seen any completes go straight to interview? It seems like the holds are going to II. 😟+1 except complete 7/18
update: placed on hold this AM.complete since 7/13, no hold (yet?)...
same here! submitted 7/16update: placed on hold this AM.
+1 but submitted 7/11same here! submitted 7/16
notmedicaladvice
Full Member
Just logged into my portal (because I'm neurotic) and saw this message: Your file has been reviewed and you will receive a formal invitation by email about how to schedule a virtual interview. Until the time the formal invitation is sent, there is nothing additional you must do. Haven't received an email but is an II?!
Do you mind sharing if you were on hold before?Just logged into my portal (because I'm neurotic) and saw this message: Your file has been reviewed and you will receive a formal invitation by email about how to schedule a virtual interview. Until the time the formal invitation is sent, there is nothing additional you must do. Haven't received an email but is an II?!
notmedicaladvice
Full Member
I was not on hold (as far as I know). Has anyone else seen this message in their portal and either gotten or not gotten an email saying something specific? I still have not received an email.Do you mind sharing if you were on hold before?
Wanted to update I'm on hold lol 7/29I have been on complete since 7/11, is anyone else from this early still just complete and not on hold?
No I was never on hold.Were you on hold before?
midwesty1996
Full Member
I wish I could scrub the memory of seeing this post from my brain because my portal-checking has become extra neurotic ever since I read it 😵🤣Just logged into my portal (because I'm neurotic) and saw this message: Your file has been reviewed and you will receive a formal invitation by email about how to schedule a virtual interview. Until the time the formal invitation is sent, there is nothing additional you must do. Haven't received an email but is an II?!
Hi guys just to confirm, GWU doesn't give out completion email after submitting secondary right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already submitted but it won't let me open my portal eitherHi does anyone have trouble opening their application portal? Secondary received 7/4, and I wanted to submit it today but my GWU portal does not open.
ya I am trying to submit as well and I am not able to access. T.THi does anyone have trouble opening their application portal? Secondary received 7/4, and I wanted to submit it today but my GWU portal does not open.
Same here, keep getting a "this site can't be reached" message.Hi does anyone have trouble opening their application portal? Secondary received 7/4, and I wanted to submit it today but my GWU portal does not open.
lcm.md.mom
Full Member
How long between getting the portal update and the email? I just saw my II on the portal today!!!yup- got an email today with the interview date
Congrats! when was your submission and do you know if you were on hold before the II? Sorry for not being a help to your question.How long between getting the portal update and the email? I just saw my II on the portal today!!!
It took a few days for mineHow long between getting the portal update and the email? I just saw my II on the portal today!!!
lcm.md.mom
Full Member
Hi! I submitted 7/16 and had only ever seen "complete but pending review". Just waiting on that email now.Congrats! when was your submission and do you know if you were on hold before the II? Sorry for not being a help to your question.
Submitted on 07/10 and still sitting on "complete" with no holds or anything! No idea how to feel about it.
Fluffernuttersquish
Full Member
Sorry if you answered this already but how long were you on hold before you got the II? Thank you!II 🙂
Was previously on hold.
notmedicaladvice
Full Member
Update: Formal II received today! App completed 7/15, LizzyM 73Just logged into my portal (because I'm neurotic) and saw this message: Your file has been reviewed and you will receive a formal invitation by email about how to schedule a virtual interview. Until the time the formal invitation is sent, there is nothing additional you must do. Haven't received an email but is an II?!
Now that it is August, let the II's begin! Good job people who got one and good luck to others like me who will hopefully receive one soon
Hey everyone, question about LORs. I have 3 ready to submit, but I'm waiting on one that's pretty important. Can I release the 3 (since 3 is the minimum) and then submit the fourth letter when it's ready in a couple days? Would you guys recommend waiting until the more important letter is in?
I've already submitted my secondary btw!
I've already submitted my secondary btw!
medschool98
Full Member
Placed on hold 🤔 submitted 07/17
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im also sitting as complete— submitted 7/18.Submitted on 07/10 and still sitting on "complete" with no holds or anything! No idea how to feel about it.
did you figure this out? because i am still just sitting as complete 🙁Still just complete also. Is the consensus that no hold is bad thing? havent seen any completes go straight to interview? It seems like the holds are going to II. 😟
When I applied previously I was put on hold and was eventually rejected. I wouldn't read too much into hold vs. complete either way, especially since interviews are just beginning to get sent out!did you figure this out? because i am still just sitting as complete 🙁
meds_cool_appy
New Member
submitted 7/18 placed on hold
There was someone earlier who said they were on complete straight to II. Of course, it could've been that they were on hold and they just didn't notice but FYI.did you figure this out? because i am still just sitting as complete 🙁
noted. tyThere was someone earlier who said they were on complete straight to II. Of course, it could've been that they were on hold and they just didn't notice but FYI.
Submitted 7/18 still complete. No hold as of yet.
Submitted 7/18 still complete. No hold as of yet.
Submitted on 07/10 and in the same situation
thincrustpizza
New Member
submitted 7/19 and placed on hold today
7/11 still completeAnyone who submitted 7/17 or earlier still on complete ?
Placed on hold today.Submitted 7/18 still complete. No hold as of yet.
Submitted 7/19 still on complete no hold yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
orgosad
Full Member
+1Submitted 7/19 still on complete no hold yet.
Hold -submitted 7/18
Are we sure a hold is a death sentence?
nah. ppl on here said they went from holds to II, and some went from complete to II. i cant figure out a method to the madnessAre we sure a hold is a death sentence?
No, I went from hold --> IIAre we sure a hold is a death sentence?