You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 George Washington
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Fluffernuttersquish
Full Member
Update: hold yesterday submitted 7/18
thelegendofk
Full Member
I submitted on 07/18 and was put on hold last week
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ramenlover12
Full Member
It’s pretty low, around 30%Anyone know what the post interview acceptance rate is like?
taguylla2
Full Member
do you know where I can find this data?It’s pretty low, around 30%
check MSAR. you can see number of ppl who applied, how many were interviewed and how many were accepted— in state and OOS are separateddo you know where I can find this data?
taguylla2
Full Member
MSAR doesnt have how many people who were accepted, just matriculatedcheck MSAR. you can see number of ppl who applied, how many were interviewed and how many were accepted— in state and OOS are separated
ooh okay. my bad!!MSAR doesnt have how many people who were accepted, just matriculated
meds_cool_appy
New Member
Post-II Acceptancesdo you know where I can find this data?
On hold now 8/5/22Submitted 7/19 still on complete no hold yet.
submitted 7/11 and still on complete, no hold yet. Is anyone in the same boat?? panicking a little
I’m right there with you! And a DC resident, no less!
honestMaize28
Full Member
Complete 7/19, on hold this morning but I hadn't checked the portal in a few days
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopefully some good news this week.
strugglebuscentral
New Member
Placed on hold this morning, submitted 7/20
MCATSCRUBS
Full Member
Submitted 7/21. Hoping to not be placed on hold this week.
submitted 7/19 and still on complete.submitted 7/11 and still on complete, no hold yet. Is anyone in the same boat?? panicking a little
MCATSCRUBS
Full Member
I think your app has probably been reviewed because there is no way they should be skipping over apps.submitted 7/19 and still on complete.
maybe? but its still sitting on complete and some other ppl here who have submitted before me are also on complete.I think your app has probably been reviewed because there is no way they should be skipping over apps.
apps do not get reviewed chronologically 100%.I think your app has probably been reviewed because there is no way they should be skipping over apps.
Yup; I was complete 7/18 and still on complete on the portal.maybe? but its still sitting on complete and some other ppl here who have submitted before me are also on complete.
Placed on hold today. Complete 7/19.
I submitted my secondary on 7/19. My application is on hold for re-review for a later date as well.
Not necessarily I guess because some people who got II this cycle also were on hold so who knowsI checked the portal and it says I am on hold but I didn't receive an email from them. Has this happened to anyone else? Also, are holds bad?
MCATSCRUBS
Full Member
Still on complete.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On hold for re-review as of today, submitted on 07/11, LM 69.9, in-state for GW as a DC resident.
lcm.md.mom
Full Member
I was assigned 9/22/22 last week. Not sure when the first one is though.What is the first interview date?
completed Jul 16, on hold 8/10
Has anyone recently gotten off of the hold and into an II? I know someone above mentioned that but idk if anyone recent has gotten off yet
still waiting for a likely holdHas anyone recently gotten off of the hold and into an II? I know someone above mentioned that but idk if anyone recent has gotten off yet
flymflam314
Full Member
Completed July 15, still just says complete
same but complete 7/18 :'') hopefully its a good sign?Completed July 15, still just says complete
+1 channeling this as a good signsame but complete 7/18 :'') hopefully its a good sign?
completed 20Jul, just put on hold 11Aug
flymflam314
Full Member
Still on complete from 7/15 😫anyone get an update?? Im still on complete 😩 from 7/19
Hold - complete 7/17
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MCATSCRUBS
Full Member
Complete 7/21. On hold today.
MCATSCRUBS
Full Member
Time to move on to another school for me lol.
did you get an update today?Still on complete from 7/15 😫
flyon_littlewing9587
Full Member
Was it an email?Complete 7/21. On hold today.