2022-2023 George Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know what the post interview acceptance rate is like?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
check MSAR. you can see number of ppl who applied, how many were interviewed and how many were accepted— in state and OOS are separated
MSAR doesnt have how many people who were accepted, just matriculated

submitted 7/11 and still on complete, no hold yet. Is anyone in the same boat?? panicking a little

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Complete 7/19, on hold this morning but I hadn't checked the portal in a few days

Was complete 7/14, placed on hold earlier this week on 8/02 (was having trouble making an sdn account and couldn't post earlier)

Hopefully some good news this week.

Submitted 7/21. Hoping to not be placed on hold this week.

Reactions: 1 users
I submitted my secondary on 7/19. My application is on hold for re-review for a later date as well.

submitted 7/12 -> on hold 8/8( or maybe earlier since I have not checked portal for a while, no emails)

Yeah, doesn't look like they're emailing about holds. It's just something on the portal. Don't lose hope though! A lottttttt of people get put on hold and then receive IIs months later

On hold 8/9/22 for re-review. Could've been earlier, just now checking the portal. Submitted 7/10

Reactions: 1 users
On hold for re-review as of today, submitted on 07/11, LM 69.9, in-state for GW as a DC resident.

Has anyone recently gotten off of the hold and into an II? I know someone above mentioned that but idk if anyone recent has gotten off yet

follow up… has anyone gotten a R or is it all holds?

Just received a hold - submitted 7/6, app complete 7/20