You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Indiana
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
medschoolaspirant2023
Full Member
For me one time, I guess same for allIs the interview both people listed at one time or are they separate?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had three people listed and I interviewed with them all at the same time (they were in the same room, too)Is the interview both people listed at one time or are they separate?
runnergal101
New Member
Hi friends!! Has anyone heard about merit scholarships? I know they’re supposed to be based on GPA/MCAT but I’m getting super discouraged at this point. (For context I have a 4.0 and 520). I was considering sending an email but don’t know if it’s still too early
sewpungyow
Full Member
Hi friends!! Has anyone heard about merit scholarships? I know they’re supposed to be based on GPA/MCAT but I’m getting super discouraged at this point. (For context I have a 4.0 and 520). I was considering sending an email but don’t know if it’s still too early
Last year my friend had a 518 and got the scholarship but they were told when they found out their campus assignment, I think in late spring semester
Our monthly battle with the admissions portal and US postal service begins at dawn…..
*game of thrones intro plays*
*game of thrones intro plays*
scrublife2000
Full Member
Our monthly battle with the admissions portal and US postal service begins at dawn…..
*game of thrones intro plays*
Time for my monthly scheduled mental breakdown
I’ve got ✨anxiety✨ 🙂
Last edited:
GermanShepherdLover
Full Member
The class is typically filled by March 15, so if you don't hear by then, you will get R or WL"Your application is now under consideration and may be presented to the Admissions Committee for further discussion" -- so now till June every 15th of a month is anxiety day?
They got sent out yesterday, so most likely won’t hear until tomorrow at the earliest. At the latest I’d probably guess Monday!Has anybody heard?
Tomorrow is our day! MANIFEST!!!!!!!!Nothing in mail for me today😭
ive never had someone play with my heart like this😴
driverfearless
Full Member
Nothing for me either. I'm pretty sure I got rejected at this point 🙁 since I interviewed 11/9. When did y'all interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
enter-sandman
Full Member
Same still waiting to hear back from 11/9….Nothing for me either. I'm pretty sure I got rejected at this point 🙁 since I interviewed 11/9. When did y'all interview?
I interviewed on 9/7 so no nope for me eitherNothing for me either. I'm pretty sure I got rejected at this point 🙁 since I interviewed 11/9. When did y'all interview?
driverfearless
Full Member
Has anyone on here gotten an acceptance more than a month after they interviewed? Or did most As come the month right after the interview?
GermanShepherdLover
Full Member
Yes, I know someone who interviewed in October and was accepted in January.Has anyone on here gotten an acceptance more than a month after they interviewed? Or did most As come the month right after the interview?
Yes, I was interviewed and accepted over 3 months apart!Has anyone on here gotten an acceptance more than a month after they interviewed? Or did most As come the month right after the interview?
scrublife2000
Full Member
Nothing for me either. I'm pretty sure I got rejected at this point 🙁 since I interviewed 11/9. When did y'all interview?
Interviewed 11/2 IS
Anyone waiting to hear from RMEP?
Interviewed 11/9 and feeling the same way honestly
Last edited:
poppy123o6
Full Member
Is it possible to hear back the same month if you interviewed before the 15th?
medschoolaspirant2023
Full Member
I have not seen any posts that suggests that so I doubt. wishing the very best to all the guys waiting, there is still time till 4/30 so don't lose hope. I know it is easier said than done but still.Is it possible to hear back the same month if you interviewed before the 15th?
Last edited:
Interviewed this month and they said it would be unlikely that we hear this month. Have to wait till March most likely.Is it possible to hear back the same month if you interviewed before the 15th?
poppy123o6
Full Member
Sounds good thanks for letting me know!! Appreciate y’all!
Interviewed 11/02 no response, that's what I get for trying to do the interview at 5 AM PST or something like thatNothing for me either. I'm pretty sure I got rejected at this point 🙁 since I interviewed 11/9. When did y'all interview?
My informed delivery says, “mail pieces that do not have an image are included in todays mail.”. Maybe today is the day? Fingers crossed.
Praying for everyone still waiting to hear back🙂
Praying for everyone still waiting to hear back🙂
hopingpremed
Full Member
Same here. Probably will be a magazine though😒My informed delivery says, “mail pieces that do not have an image are included in todays mail.”. Maybe today is the day? Fingers crossed.
Praying for everyone still waiting to hear back🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hopingpremed
Full Member
A THROUGH THE UMP RIGHT NOW!! CANT BELIEVE IT
A THROUGH THE UMP RIGHT NOW!! CANT BELIEVE IT
When did you interview? Via mail or? Congrats!
hopingpremed
Full Member
Mail!When did you interview? Via mail or? Congrats!
hopingpremed
Full Member
Interviewed 11/9Mail!
Congratulations!! Are you IS or OOS?Interviewed 11/9
hopingpremed
Full Member
IS, about 2 hours from IndyCongratulations!! Are you IS or OOS?
driverfearless
Full Member
Nothing in the mail today for me. I'm OOS state (VA).
Just advertisements… no acceptance 🙁 😂My informed delivery says, “mail pieces that do not have an image are included in todays mail.”. Maybe today is the day? Fingers crossed.
Praying for everyone still waiting to hear back🙂
waitiskillinme
Full Member
I don’t think there’s mail sent this upcoming Monday either bc of Presidents’ Day, so next possible mail day is Tuesday 🙁 I wonder if they will do emails/portal updates on Monday if the office is open
neonatalorthopedicsurgeon
Full Member
Yes, mine took more than 2 months.Has anyone on here gotten an acceptance more than a month after they interviewed? Or did most As come the month right after the interview?
driverfearless
Full Member
Any A emails today?
medschoolaspirant2023
Full Member
Post office was closed today. Good luck 🙂no mail for me today. Praying tomorrow is the day😩
same here... nervousInformed delivery says I have two things. Praying one of them it it
scrublife2000
Full Member
I also have the informed delivery [emoji51]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here but I’ll believe it when I see it
Nothing for me folks, probably moving on to next month.
Has anyone had an email or portal update for any acceptances this month?
musicskoolgrad
New Member
Also interested to hearHas anyone had an email or portal update for any acceptances this month?
checked my mail, nothing from IUSM. i wonder when people will start to hear this month