You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Indiana
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
tumbleweed455
Full Member
II on 8/8, interview date received 8/29 for 10/5, RMEP, IS
Round 2 baby 😎
Round 2 baby 😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stressed&caffeinated
Full Member
Good Luck to all 8/31 interviewers!!!!!
You got this!!!
You got this!!!
8/10 for me, still no dateyes, II on 8/9! still no date
girishforevs
New Member
Does anyone know how thank you notes work this year? Should we just upload through the document upload tab on the portal?
Must everything be checked off in order to get your interview date? I have all checked up except deans eval, prereqs, and LOR...II on 8/8, interview date received 8/29 for 10/5, RMEP, IS
Round 2 baby 😎
I got my date without prereqs checked offMust everything be checked off in order to get your interview date? I have all checked up except deans eval, prereqs, and LOR...
I called them, you just need the virtual interview form and graduate fee.Must everything be checked off in order to get your interview date? I have all checked up except deans eval, prereqs, and LOR...
They do everything manually so no worries. All you have to do now is wait since you’ve done everything on your part.How long does it take for the graduate fee to get checked off?
I paid it 5 days ago (48 hours after getting the email). It's still appearing as not paid. Getting kind of nervous.
Knower_Of_Ball
New Member
to those who had multiple interviewers listed on the portal, were you actually interviewed by a panel or was it traditional 1-on-1?
I had 3 listed, but only 2 were thereto those who had multiple interviewers listed on the portal, were you actually interviewed by a panel or was it traditional 1-on-1?
premed_princess!
New Member
It wasn't a traditional 1-on-1?I had 3 listed, but only 2 were there
nope! But I'm not sure if it's like as well if you aren't applying to one of the scholarly concentrations.It wasn't a traditional 1-on-1?
I interviewed here in 2020 and I also had 2 interviewers, and I had not indicated any scholarly concentration interest (because they didn't ask beforehand). I think most people I know had 2 as well, but I know some who had 1 soIt wasn't a traditional 1-on-1?

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cranjismcbasketball
Full Member
I was downloaded 8/8 OOS with ties to Indiana and haven't heard anything since :/ But I've heard people getting them as soon as 7-10 days after. Most seem like about 2.5 weeks.Downloaded 8/23, how long after download could I get a II with ties to Indiana
What is this download :0I was downloaded 8/8 OOS with ties to Indiana and haven't heard anything since :/ But I've heard people getting them as soon as 7-10 days after. Most seem like about 2.5 weeks.
When they email you saying they have received your primary. I got receipt for 8/8 download and II 8/12. Still no interview yet, but I am patiently waiting 🙂What is this download :0
How long does it take for prerequesites to have been met? I feel like ive been waiting on that for a month now lol
Same here and LORs too. Been waiting literally for a month now and no date yet. SighHow long does it take for prerequesites to have been met? I feel like ive been waiting on that for a month now lol
premed_princess!
New Member
Thank you for your response!! 🙂I interviewed here in 2020 and I also had 2 interviewers, and I had not indicated any scholarly concentration interest (because they didn't ask beforehand). I think most people I know had 2 as well, but I know some who had 1 so![]()
Good luck to everyone interviewing today! let's smash it 

stressed&caffeinated
Full Member
Just Received
"Your application is now under consideration and may be presented to the Admissions Committee for further discussion. All applicants will receive a final decision by June"
Message in my portal! Interviewed 8/31.
And good luck to all interviewing today!!!!!!
"Your application is now under consideration and may be presented to the Admissions Committee for further discussion. All applicants will receive a final decision by June"
Message in my portal! Interviewed 8/31.
And good luck to all interviewing today!!!!!!
stressed&caffeinated
Full Member
I received my II on 7/18 and received the interview date on 8/4! And then my actual interview date was 8/31Good luck to you! Hopefully you'll get that A!
If you don't mind me asking, what day did you receive your II and what day did you receive your interview date?
Update: I interviewed today and I had 3/4 of my interviewers show up. They were all sitting in the same room, and they zoomed with me on one screen!I interviewed here in 2020 and I also had 2 interviewers, and I had not indicated any scholarly concentration interest (because they didn't ask beforehand). I think most people I know had 2 as well, but I know some who had 1 so![]()
D
deleted1067005
According to IUSM check in staff at my interview, you can upload thank you notes to portalDoes anyone know how thank you notes work this year? Should we just upload through the document upload tab on the portal?
How was the atmosphere of the interview?! When did they say you would hear back a decisionUpdate: I interviewed today and I had 3/4 of my interviewers show up. They were all sitting in the same room, and they zoomed with me on one screen!
Just downloaded as well. Are the only options after the download either an II or ghost? or have they been sending out R's after downloading too?I just got a notification saying Indiana received my primary. Is that a bad sign since I submitted my primary back in 6/14? LizzyM and WARS of 70 and 71 respectively. 1st quartile Casper (if they look at that). OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just Received
"Your application is now under consideration and may be presented to the Admissions Committee for further discussion. All applicants will receive a final decision by June"
Message in my portal! Interviewed 8/31.
And good luck to all interviewing today!!!!!!
+1 received this just now. IS, RD
My heart sank when I saw this email, I thought it was an R I swear lolJust Received
"Your application is now under consideration and may be presented to the Admissions Committee for further discussion. All applicants will receive a final decision by June"
Message in my portal! Interviewed 8/31.
And good luck to all interviewing today!!!!!!
Doesn't Indiana have to give a secondary before they give an II? The notification they gave me was only that they just received, I assume, my primary application (though I submitted my app to Indiana back in 6/14), and they said on email they will be reviewing it right now.Just downloaded as well. Are the only options after the download either an II or ghost? or have they been sending out R's after downloading too?
Update: I just learned from this thread that Indiana doesn't do secondaries. That's a bit of relief.
It was overall pretty chill, I would say. My interviewers were really nice, and it was more of a conversation than I had last time I interviewed here. They did not mention when I would hear back, but I would assume Oct. 15th at the very earliest?How was the atmosphere of the interview?! When did they say you would hear back a decision
D
deleted1058452
I have applied previously, and I got an R from them about 3.5-4 weeks after I was downloadedJust downloaded as well. Are the only options after the download either an II or ghost? or have they been sending out R's after downloading too?
Oh gotcha, Hopefully I'll hear back from them in about a month then. Hopefully it's not a bad sign that my app just started getting reviewed as an OOS applicant.I have applied previously, and I got an R from them about 3.5-4 weeks after I was downloaded
Oh gotcha, Hopefully I'll hear back from them in about a month then. Hopefully it's not a bad sign that my app just started getting reviewed as an OOS applicant.
Same here
cranjismcbasketball
Full Member
Has anybody else been downloaded for over a month? It's been four and a half weeks now and I haven't heard anything
Im not UMP but I am going on a month of waiting for a date since my initial invitation to interview. While everything has been checked off for me, from what I have seen you don't need to have all of the checklist completed prior to getting a dateHave any UMP applicants got a date yet? I uploaded everything about 2 weeks ago but my letters and prerequisite have not been checked off yet and I am getting kinda anxious the whole portal thing may not lead to an interview 🙁
Thanks for the reply! When it happens will they just update it on the portal with a tab or will they email you? I hope you get your date soon!Im not UMP but I am going on a month of waiting for a date since my initial invitation to interview. While everything has been checked off for me, from what I have seen you don't need to have all of the checklist completed prior to getting a date
FloatingAbyss
Full Member
Has anybody else been downloaded for over a month? It's been four and a half weeks now and I haven't heard anything
+1 Downloaded for wayyy over a month and still haven’t heard anything
cranjismcbasketball
Full Member
Hoping this is more of a "hold" than a rejection lol+1 Downloaded for wayyy over a month and still haven’t heard anything
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R today, LM 65
App downloaded 7/25
App downloaded 7/25
noMoreGapYears
Full Member
Pre II R mentions applying for Masters program
FloatingAbyss
Full Member
Hoping this is more of a "hold" than a rejection lol
Update: it was a rejection in my case haha