D
deleted1130038
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if you noticed, how long was the delay from your second message to your third scored one?I have a 1st Q Casper and I've been scored
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
if you noticed, how long was the delay from your second message to your third scored one?I have a 1st Q Casper and I've been scored
lol yes :/Anyone else irrationally afraid that their app will never even get looked at? Status hasn't changed since I submitted over a month ago
What's weird is I applied previously and was scored within a few weeks even though I submitted my secondary later that cycle.Anyone else irrationally afraid that their app will never even get looked at? Status hasn't changed since I submitted over a month ago
I wish there were ANY transparency to the process lol… everything is weird and uncomfy !!What's weird is I applied previously and was scored within a few weeks even though I submitted my secondary later that cycle.
This cycle has been nearly two months since I submitted it, and I still am not scored even though my app is stronger this time around.
Strange, strange indeed.
What does everyone mean by scoring?To be fair I don’t think there is any correlation between time to get scored and getting an
II. I got scored very early (2nd quartile Casper for reference) and still no II
Go back through the thread & read itWhat does everyone mean by scoring?
Not necessarily. I had the scored message for about 3 weeks prior to my IIIf I’ve been scored and didn’t receive a II, does that equate to a hold?
You beat me to it! Yeah, same situation for me.ummm so anyone else log into the portal today and see that instead of showing a status for their application, the portal now brings them to a blank secondary asking them to fill out the secondary?? I submitted late July and my status was "application complete" until yesterday when I checked the portal
LOL same... Would it even be possible for them to "lose" our application submissions? I'm hoping its just a glitch...Yes, same for me…
+1ummm so anyone else log into the portal today and see that instead of showing a status for their application, the portal now brings them to a blank secondary asking them to fill out the secondary?? I submitted late July and my status was "application complete" until yesterday when I checked the portal
stop it tell me you're lying. They boutta catch these hands ongA post in last year's thread said "I was complete back in July then i got an email in early August saying they lost my secondary and I had to resubmit it." & then multiple others responded saying something similar happened to them... How does this happen two years in a row, WTF.
I sent admissions an email. Will update this thread once I receive a response!Can anyone call and ask
I also don't have email confirmation, but I'm 100% certain the portal previously said I was complete and under review...I'm having the same issue (I thought I submitted 7/22), however, after checking my email I'm not sure if I ever received confirmation of submission- freaking out slightly right now.
I don't have one either and I confirmed multiple times that my application did say that it was currently under review as I have been waiting to be scored for a while now. I really hope that this ends up being nothing lolI also don't have email confirmation, but I'm 100% certain the portal previously said I was complete and under review...
I was scored and now mine is goneAnyone who was scored or already had an interview scheduled having this issue as well?
YES I'm freaking out 🙂ummm so anyone else log into the portal today and see that instead of showing a status for their application, the portal now brings them to a blank secondary asking them to fill out the secondary?? I submitted late July and my status was "application complete" until yesterday when I checked the portal
Same thing for me. I really like Umiami as a school and made sure to get my application in ASAP. I feel forgotten about and would rather get a rejection than see people who submitted much later than me get scored.2 months and not scored, should I be worried or is there hope?
Wondering this as well. Complete for months and still have not been scored.2 months and not scored, should I be worried or is there hope?
I'm no expert, but I definitely don't think anyone should be losing hope yet. When I was in the portal ~2 weeks ago, it quite literally seemed like every interview slot in the cycle was still available to choose from, from mid-September to late February. I think they're just getting started! Also, for what it's worth, I never saw a "scored" message either. It went from "under review" -> interview (I had checked the portal several days before). You've got this! 💛Wondering this as well. Complete for months and still have not been scored.
This is my own personal opinion, so take it with a grain of salt-- I think you would be doing yourself a disservice to submit at this point, when you could apply early next cycle and not have that factor working against you. I would save your money, craft a killer personal statement and activities descriptions, and be ready to go day one of next cycle rather than submit so late. IMO, it's kind of shooting yourself in the foot. All the best to you, no matter what you decide to do!!!Hey guys. I retook my MCAT on 9/9/ and supposed to be receiving score by 10/11. Do you guys think it's too late to apply this late in the cycle?
Agree with the other commenter. Unless you have in-state schools who you're a great fit for, are well within your stats, and you'd be happy to attend, I'd wait until next cycle. I was in the same position last year and decided to wait.Hey guys. I retook my MCAT on 9/9/ and supposed to be receiving score by 10/11. Do you guys think it's too late to apply this late in the cycle?
I am not an expert, but I have friends who are just now applying. It is taking forever for them to get verified, and once you get your secondaries submitted, you'll probably be looking at November-December until your complete at these schools, much less reviewed/asked to interview. And that will be way too late IMO. Sure, there are people who literally have submitted on the final day of the cycle and been accepted, but those students are few and far between. And plus - if you apply late and don't get in anywhere, many schools will ask you "How have you improved your application?" So that'll be one more thing you'll have to write/prove to schools next cycle.Hey guys. I retook my MCAT on 9/9/ and supposed to be receiving score by 10/11. Do you guys think it's too late to apply this late in the cycle?
Hi! I applied MSTP too, the only message I have is that my application has been reviewed but the committee has not reached a final decision on it. Do you have the same message or something different? Above that, I am still under review for the MD program, I submitted mid Aug.Does anyone know if MSTP apps are also scored too? Thanks 🙂
gotcha thanks! I have the "MD/PhD Program Office is currently reviewing your application" message. I'm wondering when they'll start to send invites-haven't spotted any out there yet! Unless I'm wrong...Hi! I applied MSTP too, the only message I have is that my application has been reviewed but the committee has not reached a final decision on it. Do you have the same message or something different? Above that, I am still under review for the MD program, I submitted mid Aug.
I haven't seen anyone reporting II's for the MD/PHD program yet, hopefully they start soon!gotcha thanks! I have the "MD/PhD Program Office is currently reviewing your application" message. I'm wondering when they'll start to send invites-haven't spotted any out there yet! Unless I'm wrong...
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.