You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Michigan State
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
blink2028
Full Member
Congratulations!! Just interested were you IS or OOS?Just got the A! Interviewed 9/16 🙂
IS!Congratulations!! Just interested were you IS or OOS?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nintendodude
Full Member
I interviewed on 9/16 and got the email. I did not receive any decision yet but I saw on their website that October 19 is the date that the first major wave of decisions are sent out.
Did everyone that interviewed receive the email about a Post-Interview Day Student Panel?
Pls_Let_Me_Be_Dr
New Member
Has anyone received a call today?
me as well, same interview date 🙁Got put on alternate list. Interviewed 9/28. Little bummed can’t lie.
Nintendodude
Full Member
Got placed on the alternate list. Interviewed 9/16. Would love to know how many people typically get off it.
Nintendodude
Full Member
ISAre you all IS or OOS?
ISAre you all IS or OOS?
ISAre you all IS or OOS?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1139316
II! Complete 7/19. I applied MD/PhD but this interview appears to be MD-only
galaxyhills
Full Member
Congrats! When was ur app forwarded for review/complete ?II!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna go set myself on fire
Thanks! Was forwarded to review on 8/2Congrats! When was ur app forwarded for review/complete ?
D
deleted1022805
Is the interview closed or open file?
bakersdozen13
Full Member
They have access to our writing but not our academic record (MCAT, GPA, etc.)Is the interview closed or open file?
D
deleted1022805
So like everything including clubs and activities and essays but no gradesThey have access to our writing but not our academic record (MCAT, GPA, etc.)
bakersdozen13
Full Member
So like everything including clubs and activities and essays but no grades
Yeah
Does anyone know if attending the post-interview day student panel has any effect on chances for acceptance? Not sure if I’ll be able to make it.
cheesecake11
Full Member
Pre-II R just now
galaxyhills
Full Member
Sorry🙁 when were you complete ?Pre-II R just now
cheesecake11
Full Member
8/3 🙁Sorry🙁 when were you complete ?
pre-II R, submitted primary 8/4 and complete 8/11.
itstotallyfine
Full Member
+1pre-II R, submitted primary 8/4 and complete 8/11.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pre II R 😍 kinda glad because i didn’t realize how insane their OOS tuition was until i applied!
flyon_littlewing9587
Full Member
Pre-II R
cuteaspuppies
Full Member
Pre-II R
bananaking123
Full Member
Pre-II R
cranjismcbasketball
Full Member
Pre-II R, OOS complete on 08/31. Good luck!!
lanadelpey
Full Member
Pre-II R, OOS complete on 07/26. Good luck everyone 🙂
Alwaysthesecondary
Full Member
Were any of the Rs today IS?
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get good news. Did you just get the email?OOS pre-II R. Complete 8/9/22 and forwarded to preliminary review 8/20/22
Thanks! Fingers crossed 😊. I got the email about 3 hour ago (I saw it after leaving work).Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get good news. Did you just get the email?
Reddit and SDN were sufficient enough for my interview prep IMO. I also did mock interviews with friends via zoom. 3-5 minutes for a response is good, leaving enough time to answer follow-up questions. The first 2 out of the 10 minutes are reading the prompt.
preciate you!!!
random48294
Full Member
can u take notes in the first 2 minutes?
forscythia
Full Member
Has anyone here interviewed/been invited to MSU MD/PhD? I'm a bit confused on the process and what the email I just got means!
D
deleted1139316
I got an invite today! Is it the email asking for your availability? Or something else?Has anyone here interviewed/been invited to MSU MD/PhD? I'm a bit confused on the process and what the email I just got means!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
forscythia
Full Member
They gave me one option for a date and it's for the VAIGS program - super short notice and they didn't mention anything about the MD side of it but they did acknowledge that I had in fact applied MD/PhD.I got an invite today! Is it the email asking for your availability? Or something else?
And congratulations!!!
D
deleted1139316
Ahh I applied to the MSU Graduate School, not VAIGS so I got a different email. Not quite sure how they're doing it for you but congrats on your interview as well!!They gave me one option for a date and it's for the VAIGS program - super short notice and they didn't mention anything about the MD side of it but they did acknowledge that I had in fact applied MD/PhD.
And congratulations!!!
This happened to me also! I heard from VAIGS first, and then the MD interview came afterwardsThey gave me one option for a date and it's for the VAIGS program - super short notice and they didn't mention anything about the MD side of it but they did acknowledge that I had in fact applied MD/PhD.
And congratulations!!!
forscythia
Full Member
I ended up getting an II from CHM just now - I applied to the grad school and VAIGS so I have to do multiple, apparently!Ahh I applied to the MSU Graduate School, not VAIGS so I got a different email. Not quite sure how they're doing it for you but congrats on your interview as well!!
D
deleted1022805
Who do we send thank you letters to? also, would it be too late to send it a week after the interview?