2022-2023 Michigan State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know if they accept updates?

Members don't see this ad.

Do they go through apps by day of completion?

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS, pre-II Rejection! Best of luck and big hug to everyone still waiting on responses <3

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Just got the A as well! Interviewed 9/21

So are interviews done for this cycle?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call!!! I cried. Interviewed 10/26

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know where we can find their 2022 or 2021 match lists?

Forgot I applied here .. too late for a secondary? They intro the email with “is still interested in your application”…is this generic haha

Forgot I applied here .. too late for a secondary? They intro the email with “is still interested in your application”…is this generic haha
Also curious about this because I just got the email too

Do they have an application tracker any where? Does anyone know how many interviews they've sent out already?

My application was forwarded for prelimary review on july 18. It's already almost thanksgiving, what are the chances of getting an interview at this point?

Reactions: 1 users
Would it be too soon to send an LOI if I got placed on the alternate list last night? Also, are there any current CHM students who have any advice about my situation?
Have you been accepted at other schools? If so congrats and then in that case I would take it easy for second .

Ok I saw that link too.

Has anyone here been placed on hold? So far I have only seen IIs, acceptances, waitlists and rejections.

Are "holds" a situation that doesn't show up on the status portal?
I'm pretty sure they don't do "hold" status change.

Do they go through apps by day of completion?
I submitted my secondary 10/28/22 and received an interview invite 11/15/22 for 12/2/22.

I know they go through in-state students first and then out-of-state.

I submitted my secondary 10/28/22 and received an interview invite 11/15/22 for 12/2/22.

I know they go through in-state students first and then out-of-state.
That is such a fast turn around!

Congrats! Im still waiting after being complete in August

Can someone explain to me how MSUCHM goes through applications? Is it random