2022-2023 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No rest for the weary over at the Admissions Office. II just in. Submitted June 30. I thought I was passed over given the wave yesterday...so very grateful! Don't lose hope guys. Good luck!!
Woohoo!! Congrats 🙂 Have begun to realize that this doesn't definitively mean anything haha, there's always still hope (not consecutive all the time!)
 
Wow 14/I7 II with 3 withdraws, you may be the mvp of the site this year. esp with the bunny pic. Like the killer monty python bunny.

Haha it’s a grumpy cat with a bunny costume, thought it was hilariously cute. I feel super fortunate to be in this situation right now for sure, but nothing is set in stone so fingers crossed some II —> As. Honestly just glad and slightly surprised that people beyond my mom, dog, and friends think I’m decently cool [emoji28]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on all these interviews! Has anyone submitted an update letter yet? I'm trying to on the portal but keep getting an error message
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad