2022-2023 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From December through August: The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai will make admissions decisions.

Goodluck to those done with II. No pre-II R so far?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if Icahn accepts update letters or letters of continued interest pre-interview? I cant find a solid answer on their website!
 
Wow congrats! Was it a significant update, or more of a letter of continued interest? I'll definitely send one
It was definitely more of an update than an interest letter, but like ofc I conveyed interest too. I wouldn't say my updates were significant enough to fall into the "definitely send an update" category, but I sent it anyway and just saw that happened. I prob wont share more detail on it just for privacy
 
submitted an update letter but failed to see the note that said to include the date written on the letter itself.... do we think this is a big issue or not? it says the upload date so idk why they are so picky about this .... prob not worth emailing admissions about right?
 
submitted an update letter but failed to see the note that said to include the date written on the letter itself.... do we think this is a big issue or not? it says the upload date so idk why they are so picky about this .... prob not worth emailing admissions about right?
Lol I sent an update letter without the date anywhere and didn't see that note either until after. oh well 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad