2021-2022 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m also wondering this. I’m probably leaning towards sending the LOI before hearing about the waitlist. It probably can’t hurt. I’d also love to know if other people have thoughts.
Are these LOI's letters of interest or intent?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For what it is worth, I called the admissions office this am to see if they are done sending IIs. What I was told is that they will conclude sending these by the end of this week. Sounded like there are just a few "last min" ones left, but gives us some small hope for a smaller wave.
You did it, you made the call I think most of us have been pondering. Gracias :happy:
 
For what it is worth, I called the admissions office this am to see if they are done sending IIs. What I was told is that they will conclude sending these by the end of this week. Sounded like there are just a few "last min" ones left, but gives us some small hope for a smaller wave.
That's something considering they usually conclude these the end of January. We are still in this! By the way, you are truly a saint for calling.
 
does anyone remember when they said the next round of decisions come out...could it be next week or the week after?!
 
does anyone remember when they said the next round of decisions come out...could it be next week or the week after?!
Mid-February was what they said at my interview in mid January! I took a look at some of the older threads and it looks like it's usually closer to the third week of Feburary.
 
Mid-February was what they said at my interview in mid January! I took a look at some of the older threads and it looks like it's usually closer to the third week of Feburary
I remember hearing the same but couldnt remember if I was hallucinating or not, thank you!! hopefully some good news in the next few weeks for both of us 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did they send this in one wave or are these trickling in slowly? Still silence on my end 😬😬😬. Can people post times they received the email ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think someone posted that the rest of the IIs will go out by the end of the week so this might be the big R wave at the end of the cycle
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trying to get a poll of those who still have not heard either way (no II or R). Could folks like this message, so we can see how many of us are still in the running ?

Secretly hoping some of us will get IIs tomorrow ! 🤞
I'm so nervous for today 😭 At Michigan I thought I survived a pre-II R wave but it was a two day affair LMAO. I hope that there still are those final IIs as someone said this is the last week Sinai is issuing them!
 
I'm so nervous for today 😭 At Michigan I thought I survived a pre-II R wave but it was a two day affair LMAO. I hope that there still are those final IIs as someone said this is the last week Sinai is issuing them!
I just hope they give us some sort of an answer today. Per the poll a ton of people on SDN are still waiting to hear one way or another. But seems like they are continuing to ghost us. This is worse than Tinder.