2022-2023 New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven’t gotten the email for the MS program. I refresh my inbox every 5 minutes as well. This isn’t healthy lol

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys think we’ll hear back today or tomorrow? I’m leaning more so towards tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 users
when i received my WL email it was exactly 5pm ET, about a month or so ago— do people know if that is the general time they send out decisions?

It’s shocking based on previous years threads that not one person reported getting off the WL yet

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
At this point I don’t know when there will be waitlist movement. It’s honestly concerning.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when the first day of classes is for class of 2027?
1683325072947.png

The more time that goes by the more nervous I get. I honestly think we will know on a Friday within the next week or so. It’s alarming how there has been no waitlist movement yet.

I emailed them and they said expected wl movement is from now till aug 2023

Reactions: 1 users
Getting that “waitlist movement will start today, are you still interested in remaining in our waitlist?” email just now was the biggest jumpscare

Reactions: 4 users
Getting that “waitlist movement will start today, are you still interested in remaining in our waitlist?” email just now was the biggest jumpscare
but also how they gonna tell me they’re starting to pull off the waitlist today but not pull me off 😭 it’s making me think they won’t in this first round

To those of you in the future looking at this years thread to see when waitlist began moving, MAY 8th. Good luck to those on the waitlist may the odds be in your favor 🫡

is it a good sign to get this email or does everyone get it?
It sounds like everyone on the waitlist gets it. It’s probably their way of trying to shake more people out that aren’t actually planning on attending.

I think everyone on WL gets it, and I assume (and pray) it means movements starts this week. Good luck to all!

Am I the only one who submitted the form and is scared about mistakenly clicking to withdraw me from consideration? 😅

did your email say “ [we] are writing today to let you know that we are beginning to experience movement on our waitlist for the 2023 Entering Class in Long Island”?

did your email say “ [we] are writing today to let you know that we are beginning to experience movement on our waitlist for the 2023 Entering Class in Long Island”?

yep exactly! and then a form to fill out with our information and whether we want to remain on the waitlist or not

I got the confirmation it was received but I’m scared I accidentally said I wasn’t interested and they didn’t specify in the email 😭

I see that WL movement has begun. Good luck, friends! Hope to see you on the other side! :giggle:

• Care
Is it better to join the FB group or the group me to connect with others?

I got the confirmation it was received but I’m scared I accidentally said I wasn’t interested and they didn’t specify in the email 😭
If anybody withdrew from the WL today please let us know what your confirmation email looks like. So paranoid about this