2022-2023 NYU (Grossman)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on the II. Anyone have any intel on how many acceptances might have been given out to date? Last year’s tread had more reports from candidates attending the weekly info sessions. It’s been fairly quiet here! I was thinking there could be some As reported today … Thanksgiving treats 😉.
 
Congrats on the II. Anyone have any intel on how many acceptances might have been given out to date? Last year’s tread had more reports from candidates attending the weekly info sessions. It’s been fairly quiet here! I was thinking there could be some As reported today … Thanksgiving treats 😉.
I believe Dean Rivera said they aimed to accept 1/3 of the class by Thanksgiving, so about 35 students.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who have attended the infosessions after the interview, was the attire business formal like the interviews or more casual?
 
Can any current students comment on who typically qualifies for the Debt-Free COA Scholarship program? Do they require parent information? If yes, is there any age cut off?
 
Late to posting about this, but an R from NYU back in 11/11. I submitted my secondary 11/09 so I was rejected in 2 days. I'm ORM, first-time applicant, LM and WARS of 70 and 71 respectively. I wanted to shoot my shot, but it was an off-shot as expected.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know at what point CR becomes a soft R? i know in the beginning it totally isnt but if its been over a month do my chances start to decrease, or will they really be reviewing me till january?
 
does anyone know at what point CR becomes a soft R? i know in the beginning it totally isnt but if its been over a month do my chances start to decrease, or will they really be reviewing me till january?
They still have one more wave of interviews this month so I'm thinking they will see how this batch of interviews go and determine which CRs turn to As
 
Does anyone have an example weekly schedule (for year or phase 1) to share? Either current student or someone who interviewed and was provided that info.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad